Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Guys.. I have been looking for a flat since last 6 months. i have spoken to many brokers, dealers, experts and i am surprised to find that in last 6 months, rates have not moved at all.. The unit which i was getting 6 months back is available at the same price range even today..

    I dont know this may be due to lack of demand or slowdown in economy or access supply or whatever. Now i have started thinking that should i invest in real estate or should i put my money in stock markets and get better returns

    Prices in fresh booking have increased but resale prices have not moved since quite a time. Experts please share your views

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Saturday Humor

      Arre Deewanon Isse Pehchanon Yeh Hai Kaun
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by Mohit2013 View Post
          Guys.. I have been looking for a flat since last 6 months. i have spoken to many brokers, dealers, experts and i am surprised to find that in last 6 months, rates have not moved at all.. The unit which i was getting 6 months back is available at the same price range even today..

          I dont know this may be due to lack of demand or slowdown in economy or access supply or whatever. Now i have started thinking that should i invest in real estate or should i put my money in stock markets and get better returns

          Prices in fresh booking have increased but resale prices have not moved since quite a time. Experts please share your views
          Buy after 2 years u will get the same flat at the same price ..sick is the only word I have for lilke minded guys like u

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Originally posted by jsbhatia View Post
            Arre Deewanon Isse Pehchanon Yeh Hai Kaun

            Bhatia ji aapne to pol khol di..

            its really strange, ridiculous and painful also to see same person using two different IDs..Look at his foolishness, he has posted ditto post in both IDs..

            Moderators..I hope you are keeping an eye on this as how some people with some hidden agenda or vested interests are trying to fool those indulging in serious discussions with their misconceived and deceitful notions..

            Thanks bhatia ji..those who want serious and meaningful discussion need not pay heed to such unscrupulous elements who are trying to mislead people on the forum..May be this same person has many more IDs..
            Last edited by sanjaysood; February 16 2013, 05:48 PM.
            Sanjay

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Originally posted by humble_guy View Post
              You will notice the following:
              #1. they do not own a unit in either 3c LB or 3c LP
              Of course because they think that the price is not worth it as of today. They either got out 1 year back or missed the bus.
              #2. they will not give details of a single deal that happened at their claimed dreaming rates, which are even lower than the rates 1 year back
              Everyone is not so resourceful to know the exact flat no. of the deal.
              #3. they will not share the broker number or a real person who is selling at that rate
              I shared and was warned by moderator But, even after that He didn't get a serious call. People just take it as their ego and very easily come up with "give me your broker number", but then they are not really interested in calling up.
              #4. they add zero value to the threads or to the IREF community
              They provide balance to every thread which is bomarded by unrealistic prices.

              the objective is simple that the real end-user does not purchase and brokers get to buy these properties at pre-jump and pre-completion rates.

              What will these brokers do with these properties in the end ? I assume they have unlimited amount of money to buy all the flats.

              One thing is for sure, all the brokers and financiers in NOIDA are lapping up 3C properties to sell at atleast a 1000/ premium within 12 months. Confirmed by a family friend who is also a successful broker.
              It hurts to see your investments being derided, so the fights will continue. The difference is you are still bullish on the prices, but he is not.

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by findingnemo View Post
                best option guys. Lotus Boulevard will give you maximum ROI and quality is unmatchable.
                Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
                It hurts to see your investments being derided, so the fights will continue. The difference is you are still bullish on the prices, but he is not.
                MOHIT ALIAS REWIZARD KAHA HO TUM APNI SAFAI DO

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Hi friends, I had short listed lotus boulevard and prateek laurel for end user point of view but found some discouraging facts in the thread on prateek laurel. I would appreciate an honest evaluation from my well informed members as to which one i should choose and which will be delivered sooner? Thanks and regards.

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                    Hi friends, I had short listed lotus boulevard and prateek laurel for end user point of view but found some discouraging facts in the thread on prateek laurel. I would appreciate an honest evaluation from my well informed members as to which one i should choose and which will be delivered sooner? Thanks and regards.
                    LB phase 1 has already been delivered my PO go for LB

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      I appreciate your response mr.nitin.What is the realistic rate for phase 2 and when will they offer possession? Phase 1 is anything around 6500 psf, if phase 2 is under 5500 and likely to be delivered within 6 months, it could be better option. You may be knowing more about the current trend there. Will be grateful for update.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X