3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    A few pictures of LB that I took today - obviously still a lot of work to be done before the entire complex is ready - the approach road is fantastic, excellent carpeting done. Great to be so close to the pathways school.

I def liked the club - which I agree with folks here is absolutely top notch

Location better than LP and the color combination as well - which is a little 'sharp' in LP

Can someone tell me - when the builder is suggesting the whole complex will be over and done with.

Yes it is dense - but its def going to be one of THE most popular places to be in - in the expressway area - Cheers
    hey one guy is peeing at LB.. huh

Anyway, Nice pics and.. yes sector is one of the best. and 8 lane road looks terrific after repair.
    Thanks

Comment

possession ka scene kaisa hai doston...lagta hai..possession is getting delayed day by day...I see the tower has no progress from last many months...

Comment

Went to LB a couple of days back looking for something suitable in Tower 7 & the dealers started quoting crazy rates. Someone says 7K BSP while another adds 7.5K BSP?? This is sheer thuggery on part of these dealers. Even the new allotments for Tower 21 & 25 are being pegged at Rs. 6240 by 3C themselves?

I also noticed a very strong builder real estate agent nexus with regards to all properties in Noida. One guy showed me that he had over 80 Bookings (Benami) in LB & I'm assuming that he is not the only one.

Anyways clicked a couple of pics from the backside of the ready towers at LB.

Comment

Keep your eyes, ear open and apply your brain, there are lots of cheats in markets. two months, i guy quoted inr 4500/- psft for my apartment. I patiently listened to his offer and said good bye to him.

Comment

Really very beautiful society. its superb . even club will add grace to it.

Comment

looking great, pretty much like they show in brochures, it's great they have actually made it this good.

Comment

Hi friends, anybody knowing or predicting possession schedule of lotus boulevard ph2 and what are the resale prices in towers nearing possession?

Comment

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                  Hi friends, anybody knowing or predicting possession schedule of lotus boulevard ph2 and what are the resale prices in towers nearing possession?
                  Am also in same boat....

Comment

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                    Lotus is selling Ph-2 for 6500 BSP & Dealers are quoting 5800-5900BSP for Ph-2.

In my opinion for a fresh investor or an end user (like me) its better to invest in Gurgaon. Because, I was quoted 8000 All Inclusive for Tower 7 by Investors clinic (I was looking for 2 apartments). Since this is a criminal rate for a project which will take 2-3 years to finish completely, I decided to purchase a much better & premium product in Vatika City, Gurgaon for 9000 All Inclusive instead.

Once my deals in Gurgaon are complete, I will reveal the names of all crooked 3C employees & real estate bigwigs (who are actually underwriters of this project) who are artificially driving up the prices of this region.

Comment

any seller for 1295 unit phase 4

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X