Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

When i visited last about a month back there was no water. Plus it looks huge and better than in the picture

Comment

i visited the club recently...as was expected, this definitely seems to be the game changer for the residents and the investors...all facilities as promised 4 yrs back are mostly in place...the eye catcher surely is the Half Olym size Indoor heated pool...does look huge...

gymnasiums, table tennis, yoga rooms, restaraunts are being given finishing touch...the banquet is also getting ready.,..i think the club shd be open for residents sometime next month...the company officials are expecting a gradual jump in the prices as soon as the club goes live...

both the the entry gates towards sector 47 are being worked upon...and it does look really nice even without finishing...Good job by 3C considering its positioned in the MIG segment!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
        i visited the club recently...as was expected, this definitely seems to be the game changer for the residents and the investors...all facilities as promised 4 yrs back are mostly in place...the eye catcher surely is the Half Olym size Indoor heated pool...does look huge...

gymnasiums, table tennis, yoga rooms, restaraunts are being given finishing touch...the banquet is also getting ready.,..i think the club shd be open for residents sometime next month...the company officials are expecting a gradual jump in the prices as soon as the club goes live...

both the the entry gates towards sector 47 are being worked upon...and it does look really nice even without finishing...Good job by 3C considering its positioned in the MIG segment!!!

Yes the club of lb is good and it's looks much bigger than it is due to its good design n finished gates.. I hope same is also being planned for LP as there is no any club walk trough and gates design..

Comment

I was looking at the LB presentation/ppt shared during project launch. I was happily surprised to see that final product is coming out more or less same as what was promised/showcased 3 years back. Kudos to 3C for that.

Comment

Got an sms today for original booking in boulevard @5500. I thought the company rate was 6500. Anyone has any clue on what is going on in this project ?

Originally posted by avn2010 View Post
            I was looking at the LB presentation/ppt shared during project launch. I was happily surprised to see that final product is coming out more or less same as what was promised/showcased 3 years back. Kudos to 3C for that.

Comment

Hi zero cool,

It is well known that gurgaon is around 25% costlier than noida in an to comparison. And it has its own valid reasons also which I am not going to discuss here. The problem in Gurgaon is you cannot put your hand in under construction property and it has gone out of the reach of middle class. So If you get anything ready to move on Sohna road at 8500 it is equivalant to around 7000 in Noida. Yes you can get 7000 all inclusive in phase I in LB I guess. Also I think sec100 is better placed than vatika city location as it is around 10km from MG road while sec 100 is around 7-8km from sec 18 if I am not wrong.
              But looking at the gurgaon factor and demand supply gap in gurgaon, your money is more safe with vatika city than LB.

Manoj

Originally posted by Zero Cool View Post
              LB is a property under construction. I am talking of a fully completed project in Gurgaon wherein no more construction is required and the build quality is much better. Also the club is if not better, is on par with LB. just like LB the club is humongous and has tremendous features.

Sector 100 is well located but not exactly right of the DND expressway. The property in gurgaon which I am refering to is a much premium address. Also since LB is the only one to have a few buildings it is going to be difficult living in sector 100 at least for the next 2-3 years till other societies come up and start filling up.

By no means will I pay 8000 psf for tower 7 in LB when I can get a much better, ready product in Gurgaon for 8700. Also there is Central Park 2 on Sohna Road which is a super premium society in Gurgaon for 8500 psf.

IMO Tower 7 should not have been more that 5000-5500 psf (AI) in resale contrary to what the real estate agents are quoting. The real estate agent nexus and 3C's own attitude of artificially inflating rates for available units has soured my mood of living in Noida. This city is run by real estate cartels which is not good for end users who will find it very difficult to sell their units in time of an emergency or in 2015 when almost all of the buildings currently under construction are complete.

Comment

Mayhem on JayPee forums

As read on JayPee forums, the builder has decided to increase super area of ALL its projects by around 10-15pc with no increase in carpet area, causing a hit to all endusers who now have to shellout an addtional 5-15lakh depending upon the project. The investors/brokers can off course find ways to justify this increase as they have to dispose off the inventory to some ignorant chap. If there is any weight in this news, it is worthwhile for all endusers of LB and prospective users who are making up their minds on which property to chose from.
                Last edited by jsbhatia; March 11 2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vshinde98 View Post
                  Got an sms today for original booking in boulevard @5500. I thought the company rate was 6500. Anyone has any clue on what is going on in this project ?
                  Fresh booking will always be costly, if u buy the same in resale u may get it in around 4800-5000/- or even less

Comment

Originally posted by jsbhatia View Post
                    As read on JayPee forums, the builder has decided to increase super area of ALL its projects by around 10-15pc with no increase in carpet area, causing a hit to all endusers who now have to shellout an addtional 5-15lakh depending upon the project. The investors/brokers can off course find ways to justify this increase as they have to dispose off the inventory to some ignorant chap. If there is any weight in this news, it is worthwhile for all endusers of LB and prospective users who are making up their minds on which property to chose from.
                    3c lb has also increased the super area of 1095 sqft to 1133 sqft area

Comment

Originally posted by thank god al View Post
                      3c lb has also increased the super area of 1095 sqft to 1133 sqft area
                      at the time of possession?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X