Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by softie View Post
    at the time of possession?
    no not at the time of possession but before booking it...see i dnt see any much difference in changing the super area earlier or later..i went to the 3c builder after watching internet advertisement and there was no mention of 1133 sq ft in any where in the internet history ...so i went there to book 1095 sqft as written in their ad..they told me that all 1095 sqft flats are converted into 1133 sqft but with same design of the flat

Comment

Originally posted by thank god al View Post
      no not at the time of possession but before booking it...see i dnt see any much difference in changing the super area earlier or later..i went to the 3c builder after watching internet advertisement and there was no mention of 1133 sq ft in any where in the internet history ...so i went there to book 1095 sqft as written in their ad..they told me that all 1095 sqft flats are converted into 1133 sqft but with same design of the flat
      In initial design, there was no provision of cupboard. Later 3c added provision of cupboard in the rooms. The initial change in super area was due to this reason. Not sure if you are referring to same change?

Comment

With so much variation in rates from builder itself, what is the rate considered for registration?

Comment

Originally posted by avn2010 View Post
          In initial design, there was no provision of cupboard. Later 3c added provision of cupboard in the rooms. The initial change in super area was due to this reason. Not sure if you are referring to same change?
          may be that was the reason

Comment

Originally posted by avn2010 View Post

But did they add any extra place to accommodate the wardrobes? Generally all wardrobes will be carved out from the room itself

Please recheck

Comment

Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
              Fresh booking will always be costly, if u buy the same in resale u may get it in around 4800-5000/- or even less
              ha, It depends on which phase people wanna buy in , Yesterday We got a call from a broker for Rs6800/ sqr feet without wood work. When told, wood work is going on, the price offered was Rs7000/sqr ft. But its for Phase 1 unit. possession has been given.

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
                ha, It depends on which phase people wanna buy in , Yesterday We got a call from a broker for Rs6800/ sqr feet without wood work. When told, wood work is going on, the price offered was Rs7000/sqr ft. But its for Phase 1 unit. possession has been given.
                A LB owner is getting a quote of 6800-7000 psf for their flat, while our 'dear Bond' rajat007 still says that LB is available at 4800 psft or below rate

Comment

Originally posted by BongSong View Post
                  A LB owner is getting a quote of 6800-7000 psf for their flat, while our 'dear Bond' rajat007 still says that LB is available at 4800 psft or below rate
                  one or 2 cases are exceptional and phase 1 rates are different..but in general, LB rates are 4800 to 5300 BSP..

Comment

If 3C doesn't plan to allow outsiders to LB club, why in this world a builder spend money on HUGE separate entrance for club from outside the society ?

They can easily have have it from the main entrance or from inside the society. Any clue ?

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                      But did they add any extra place to accommodate the wardrobes? Generally all wardrobes will be carved out from the room itself

Please recheck
                      Yes they have added extra space for wardrobes

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X