3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
    If 3C doesn't plan to allow outsiders to LB club, why in this world a builder spend money on HUGE separate entrance for club from outside the society ?

They can easily have have it from the main entrance or from inside the society. Any clue ?
    1st thing that gate is not a separate entry for club only, rather its a main entry for LB from sector 47 side. Have you ever visited LB recently??? dont talk in air. Second 3c has given in written and modified the MSA to clarify that no outsiders will be allowed in club not even lotus peak and lotus especia. This should put all these rumors to rest. Now will you please stop beating the dead horse??

Comment

Originally posted by neerajrk View Post
      1st thing that gate is not a separate entry for club only, rather its a main entry for LB from sector 47 side. Have you ever visited LB recently??? dont talk in air. Second 3c has given in written and modified the MSA to clarify that no outsiders will be allowed in club not even lotus peak and lotus especia. This should put all these rumors to rest. Now will you please stop beating the dead horse??
      I was in meeting where 3C gave written commitment that no outsider will be given membership. AM in phase 2 and am getting offer of 6500 psft. Those who are buying or getting at price of 4800 psft or less - ithink either unit is on top floor or location is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
        I was in meeting where 3C gave written commitment that no outsider will be given membership. AM in phase 2 and am getting offer of 6500 psft. Those who are buying or getting at price of 4800 psft or less - ithink either unit is on top floor or location is not good.
        I was in meeting as well. They promised to add it as addendum to MSA (someone from LB ph-1 can confirm though), clearly defining outsider as guests of residents only.

Comment

I am not being -ve here but a lot of club take advantage of this "guest of residents only' clause.

I myself booked club 26, noida a lot of time even when i don't know anyone from sector 26. Every time management shows me relative of some sector 26 resident who is a member of club.

I hope societies have different story.

Originally posted by mkapoor View Post
          I was in meeting as well. They promised to add it as addendum to MSA (someone from LB ph-1 can confirm though), clearly defining outsider as guests of residents only.

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
            ha, It depends on which phase people wanna buy in , Yesterday We got a call from a broker for Rs6800/ sqr feet without wood work. When told, wood work is going on, the price offered was Rs7000/sqr ft. But its for Phase 1 unit. possession has been given.
            Are you sure he was not talking about your Gurgaon flat ?

Comment

some members are getting 7000 psft and some getting below 4800 sqft..is it possible...just want to know that does some members lie in this forum if so then why...this site is not magicbrics.com or 99 acres. com ..please some body explain my these findings

Comment

Originally posted by BongSong View Post
                A LB owner is getting a quote of 6800-7000 psf for their flat, while our 'dear Bond' rajat007 still says that LB is available at 4800 psft or below rate
                It depends on which phase you are buying in, you wont get that in phase4. I can totally believe that you can get BSP close to 5000-5500 in phase 4. add another 500-600 for all other charges for 2bhk. We bought at 5400 bsp before the possession was offered in phase 1 and that was BSP. all inclusive came in the range of 6000. Now you have to pay for registration and other charges also. So no one after possession would sell below 6700-6800. unless he is in dire need of money.

Comment

Originally posted by thank god al View Post
                  some members are getting 7000 psft and some getting below 4800 sqft..is it possible...just want to know that does some members lie in this forum if so then why...this site is not magicbrics.com or 99 acres. com ..please some body explain my these findings
                  The real rates should be around what another member had posted in some other thread, around 5300AI. He talked of initially getting deals of 5900AI, but after searching in market and negotiating for 3-4 weeks, he closed the deal at 5300.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                    one or 2 cases are exceptional and phase 1 rates are different..but in general, LB rates are 4800 to 5300 BSP..
                    That's what I was saying, price depends on what phase you are looking at. and phase 1 prices are not BSP anymore. I am assuming (and i am sure its a correct assumption) price being quoted for phase 1 now are all inclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
                      Are you sure he was not talking about your Gurgaon flat ?
                      Dear Ashish, He was talking about LB. Just go a few posts below. I have posted the calculation, It will make sense to you. Once a property is given possession rates equated are all inclusive, not BSP. (unless its BSP in NOIDA and I am wrong)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X