3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
    Can you please share contact of Broker, who offered you a deal.
    (plz do not tell...to do. googling or 99 acre).

There are around 4K units in LB, with multiple location, multiple facing....multiple phases.
    Phase 1,1A may be around 7K(All incl) , Ph-2 may be 5.8K(BSP). Ph-3 may be 5.5K(BSP)... List goes on.
    Not every unit is claimed to be @7K, but it also does not mean that, it will be available at 5K.

PS: If a broker think that, you are just doing window shopping, normal tendency is quote rate as low on which you will not find property in market.
    Sumit,
    may be you intended to ask enduser007, I was just objecting to one user calling another one a fool whatever be the antagonism.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
      Sumit,
      may be you intended to ask enduser007, I was just objecting to one user calling another one a fool whatever be the antagonism.
      I was away yesterday so could not read posts of VBINDIA and others. First please accept my apologies if hurt somebody and am also not hurted by others if they wrote something silly. I was stating facts and probably thats what it hurts people. Anyway this was my POV, i give my best wishes to those who are getting unit below 4.5K -4.8 K in LB. There may be vested interest who are beating trumpets that market is falling or price is lower. Probably the intention is buy unit in LB right now as price will definitely appreciate 20 -25% once unit is RTM.
      Another point is i fully understand what is difference between BSP and AI. Thanks for your advise.

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda
        Did you read the whole thread? If yes, then you prove the point above,

1. No one called anyone a fool, until now when you proved it,by jumping in to an argument and making it personal which is not even related to you in anyway.I had just given reference of a saying so that people can read and understand the issue being discussed before they make themselves look like a fool.

2. If you understood what the argument was about and still you saying I have vested interest. yeah I have vested interest, I have a unit thr for my own use.(again you proved the saying)
        3. leave 20%. I offer you Openly 6000, Per sqr ft(all inclusive) price in Phase 1. (Note: Phase1 not phase 1A). Get me unit and I will buy, send me a pm, I will give you 50,000 as commission/help money whatever you wanna call it. Now dont say, I can google and stuff as mentioned by another user. or else DO NOT MAKE SUCH CLAIMS without understanding the issue, (unless you wanna prove the saying in a previous post once again.) Now blabber again and prove the saying once more.
        "There are other 2 sayings,
        Beware of fools and partial knowledge is dangerous. "

This is what you wrote - And yes i concur with you the current rate is 8000 bsp and in RTM 10K. Lets stop here - Neither you would like to argue with fools nor me.

Comment

Guys got top floor demand for tower 28

Comment

Anyone from Phase-1A who has got his flat registered ? I know Phase-1 people have got their flats registered. But anyone from Tower 6 and 7?
            Last edited by realguru; March 17 2013, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
              Anyone from Phase-1A who has got his flat registered ?
              i got done in Phase 1...

Comment

Club with limited facilities is operational from today. This is official news.

Comment

It was already operational when we went there on saturday. People were playing TT and gym was also being used.
                  Swimming pool (GF or basement) is still in progress but its awesome (full size)

if the pool on top floor is of same size as mentioned then it would be one helluva facility.

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
                  Club with limited facilities is operational from today. This is official news.

Comment

It is surprising to know people are buying at 6000 PSF ( AI), a price that makes total cost of 2 BHK house , with registry, around 75 lakhs.
                    Add 10 to 15 % on this and you can get a 2 bhk in IP extension, which is in Delhi.

We call it herd mentality, and we know the real estate prices can( I feel will) fall also.

Best of luck guys.
                    Digvijay

Comment

Originally posted by Digvijay View Post
                      It is surprising to know people are buying at 6000 PSF ( AI), a price that makes total cost of 2 BHK house , with registry, around 75 lakhs.
                      Add 10 to 15 % on this and you can get a 2 bhk in IP extension, which is in Delhi.

We call it herd mentality, and we know the real estate prices can( I feel will) fall also.

Best of luck guys.
                      Just personal choice dear Digvijay..But IP Extension societies which you are referring to do not provide such facilities or clubs which modern societies in NCR region offer these days..IMHO Mayur Vihar or IP Extn. societies are simply cramped..with parking issues..only +ive is that they are in DELHI, which is not a very big issue these days..
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X