Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by surinder
    New Rate List of 3C

    LP Rs 5000

    LP Island Rs 5500

    LB Rs 5500

    LZ Rs 3800


    Where from you got this information? or just speculations?
    CommentQuote
  • 3C lotus Boulevard

    LB=5500??
    why is there still some more towers getting launched by 3C?
    am a bit worried, where is the space for new towers? Is it tower 31?


    Originally Posted by surinder
    New Rate List of 3C

    LP Rs 5000

    LP Island Rs 5500

    LB Rs 5500

    LZ Rs 3800
    CommentQuote
  • Towers 29 or 30 being launched. No new towers, these are already showed in plot plan of LB. No need to worry.


    Originally Posted by vj0real
    LB=5500??
    why is there still some more towers getting launched by 3C?
    am a bit worried, where is the space for new towers? Is it tower 31?
    CommentQuote
  • current resale of LB - any update??

    I heard from someone that LB current resale is BSP 4500 psft. How true is this. is there anyone who recently sold his/her unit or seen a resale. Please share the price. Just curious to see how much appreciation I have got in 2 years. I booked 1015 sqft unit for 3250 in Dec 2009.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KumarG
    I heard from someone that LB current resale is BSP 4500 psft. How true is this. is there anyone who recently sold his/her unit or seen a resale. Please share the price. Just curious to see how much appreciation I have got in 2 years. I booked 1015 sqft unit for 3250 in Dec 2009.


    I received an SMS on an inventory in LB BSP 4100 on 13th floor.See your self on Quikr.com. So relax you are still making money dear.
    CommentQuote
  • Many thanks for the update

    Originally Posted by clearhai
    I received an SMS on an inventory in LB BSP 4100 on 13th floor.See your self on Quikr.com. So relax you are still making money dear.
    CommentQuote
  • Updates

    Project updates are now available on the website....LB ph1 is looking really good now...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Project updates are now available on the website....LB ph1 is looking really good now...


    Yes - looks very neat and pleasing. 3C is trying to give this the same look as Salcon Verandas on GC Rd, Ggn.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone who has booked in Tower 20 in Lotus Boulevard can confirm their possession date as per BBA?

    Possession date in my BBA is in 3rd quarter of 2013. I booked in sep-2010.
    I shall be thnakful if someone can reply to this & let me know the exact date of possession offered by 3C for Tower 20 in LB to very first allottee.
    CommentQuote
  • New Tower 29 launched in LB 5800 !
    CommentQuote
  • Did anybody booked in this tower ? How much discount is being offered ? I think there should not be a single booking at this price..but i know this is not possible..there must be people booking at this rate . Anybody from the forum booked or any of your known booked ? Just want to understand their logic of booking at this rate .


    Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    New Tower 29 launched in LB 5800 !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjaykhanna
    Did anybody booked in this tower ? How much discount is being offered ? I think there should not be a single booking at this price..but i know this is not possible..there must be people booking at this rate . Anybody from the forum booked or any of your known booked ? Just want to understand their logic of booking at this rate .

    Booking will surely be there at this price. Resale is expected to go to 5000 in a month's time even for the normal location within the society.

    Members who would be booking at these rates might not be active/aware on/of this forum.

    It'll take some time to bring new rates in realization but once people start living in Phase 1. Doubts will be cleared. I believe 3C should open a sample flat within LB's Phase 1 to show tha actual RTM quality. If they haven't thought over this, someone can advice them to do so. It shall really help to sustain new rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    Hi LChand & Others,

    I also foresee the impact of New Tower Rates Rs. 5800/- on resale soon. So far Resale is happening Rs. 4500/- only.

    Definitely people would prefer Resale if New Prices are up. When is procession of Phase-1 will be given.

    Also request Bouleverd buyers to keep this thread active to know the updates.. Looks like people are more inclined towards Panache and luv to see even Boulevred updates there.

    Lets make our group thread active.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower-8 & 9 Constrcution Activities

    Recently viewed updates (Sept'11) of Tower-8 & 9 progress on 3C Site. Sametime could compare with progress of these towers in last 4 months as per picture available on site by 3C.

    It is surprised that constuction work is going on very slow paces for
    these towers compared to others. Does anyone knows the reason for
    same? Progress for last 4 months looks same and even basement work is
    not completed.

    In Month of Aprl'11, both towers 8,9 work were started. Tower-9 is upto 2nd Floor,but Tower-8 has only basement work. Don't know why Tower-8 is slow. So far I have paid 30% payments, but don't know when to pay 4th Installment which is due 2nd Floor Slab Constrcution.

    Just wanted to bring to notice of Buyers of Tower 8,9. Could anyone
    see it physically on the site ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rakesh Bhati
    Recently viewed updates (Sept'11) of Tower-8 & 9 progress on 3C Site. Sametime could compare with progress of these towers in last 4 months as per picture available on site by 3C.

    It is surprised that constuction work is going on very slow paces for
    these towers compared to others. Does anyone knows the reason for
    same? Progress for last 4 months looks same and even basement work is
    not completed.

    In Month of Aprl'11, both towers 8,9 work were started. Tower-9 is upto 2nd Floor,but Tower-8 has only basement work. Don't know why Tower-8 is slow. So far I have paid 30% payments, but don't know when to pay 4th Installment which is due 2nd Floor Slab Constrcution.

    Just wanted to bring to notice of Buyers of Tower 8,9. Could anyone
    see it physically on the site ?

    I don't see this as a problem. Don't worry 3C will meet the target dates as in BBA. Its good for you that they are little slow on construction pace else you'll end up paying 75% of total cost in a year & still will get possession in three years. You save the interest.

    NO NEED TO WORRY.
    CommentQuote