3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Cookie Bhai - please look at the main map/google earth. The school is at the periphery of WT and there is a village around the school. There is a temporary path on the side of the school to the village but that is only for labour coming into WT from the village.

Apart from that the entry to the school is from within WT. The school is not a gateway to the outside world so the question of commuting from within the school does not arrise.

The gate is the school gate and the school periphery is overall WT periphery - to go outside one needs to take other roads out of WT - even school people need to come to WT and take same other roads out as everyone else

Currently the school kids come via the temp sales office entry into WT first and then into the school
    Okay Sir

since school is not meant only for wt residents, even outsider will enter wt to go to School.

Don't you think security will be an issue?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Okay Sir

since school is not meant only for wt residents, even outsider will enter wt to go to School.

Don't you think security will be an issue?
      See anything that involves external agencies to come on a regular basis in is a potential security threat - sure.

So can all the hundreds of maids, gardeners, other staff that come in - hell even residents may be sons of Osama - who knows

Comment

Can we please use this thread for lotus boulevard only . I am not at all interested in exit entry or anything related to jaypee for that matter.

see anything that involves external agencies to come on a regular basis in is a potential security threat - sure.

So can all the hundreds of maids, gardeners, other staff that come in - hell even residents may be sons of osama - who knows

Comment

please tell me the current rates of lb 2 bhk BSP either in resale or fresh from the builder...

Comment

Originally posted by neerajrk View Post
            can we please use this thread for lotus boulevard only . I am not at all interested in exit entry or anything related to jaypee for that matter.

the message is loud and clear...
            Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
              the message is loud and clear...
              Also extremely rude in the way it has been put across. There is absolutely no need to use 40 point fonts to put a point across.

No doubt people went off topic but there was no update for the last 3-4 days so the thread was already left alone.

Did it still warrant such a harsh retort.

Would it not have been better to be a little polite and request something.

But, no that is just not the way to do things, is it? We MUST be aggressive.

Comment

also extremely rude in the way it has been put across. There is absolutely no need to use 40 point fonts to put a point across.

No doubt people went off topic but there was no update for the last 3-4 days so the thread was already left alone.

Did it still warrant such a harsh retort.

Would it not have been better to be a little polite and request something.

But, no that is just not the way to do things, is it? We must be aggressive.

yes, we must always follow politeness..
                Sanjay

Comment

Guys i owned a flat in tower 8 and since their is no sign of early possession I want to buy another RTM or close to RTM flat asap. Kindly guide me which project will be good for end use as well as long term investment. Shall I go for LB phase 2 now or shall I go for LP or Purvanchal RP. Which one will be bestest in long term and any suggestion for other projects with best location and builder relaibility. FYI my budget is max 85 lakh for 3bhk apartment

Comment

Hi, May i request you to please confirm what is the time frame given by 3c to get the registry done after the posession is handed over to customer?

Thankyou....

Comment

Its official, phase 2 is delayed till March 2014.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X