3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
    Its official, phase 2 is delayed till March 2014.
    Source?

Comment

Its from 3C itself...

Comment

Its from 3C itself...

How is building LB? the constuction company?

Comment

Dinesh, Please try to understand the situation of a person who has invested his hard earned money with so called best builder of the town and still not getting his flat on time...how can you expect polite word from that person?

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Also extremely rude in the way it has been put across. There is absolutely no need to use 40 point fonts to put a point across.

No doubt people went off topic but there was no update for the last 3-4 days so the thread was already left alone.

Did it still warrant such a harsh retort.

Would it not have been better to be a little polite and request something.

But, no that is just not the way to do things, is it? We MUST be aggressive.

Comment

Can any1 post pictures of partially operational club. Inside + Exterior pics please.

Comment

Its official, phase 2 is delayed till March 2014.
              checked in 3c corporate office... ph2 is expected to be delivered by sep13. Wht do you mean by its official...may I know the source of your info??

Comment

Originally posted by AnshGupta View Post
                Dinesh, Please try to understand the situation of a person who has invested his hard earned money with so called best builder of the town and still not getting his flat on time...how can you expect polite word from that person?
                Hang on a second. This is not about JP delivering on time or not. It is about not pasting the right content in the right place and someone reminding others who pasted the incorrect content of that fact.

The reminding of THAT fact could be done politely or could be done badly or chosen to have ignored it as the thread was not updated for 3-4 days

The poster chose an extremely rude manner to say what he said. Are you actually defending someone's needless aggressiveness?

Even if he is an aggrieved buyer of JP (which I doubt) - he should vent his feelings on JP the seller - not to me - I've not even spoken to him or engaged in any of his debates.

Someone asked me about exits to the expressway - which by the way are equally applicable for people coming from LB - and I answered.

We really should be a little more polite to each other in general - I'm surprised anyone doesn't think so.

Comment

Panache & Boulevard from Noida City Centre

Panache & Boulevard from Noida City Centre
                  Sorry for not so great pic quality
                  Attached Files

Comment

I heard owners of phase 2, 3 and 4 are meeting at 3C office on 13th April 2013....

Comment

Largest and 10 acres.
                      Wonderful
                      Digvijay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X