Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Originally posted by nsharma View Post
    if Mar 2014 is possession date as per BBA .... then 3C may be planning to go slow after Top floor complation (which give them max payment 80-85% even on CLP) .... it is very unlikely that any builder can give early possession ...

    The other way to look at it is that since Tower 8 becomes the 1st tower from LB's main entrance, an under-construction first tower till as long as Mar 2014 could dampen the appeal of the overall project....

    Maybe they play the delay tactics but I m sure there would be pressure on them to complete the pending towers of the project by the existing residents (who will already start moving by this year end)..

    In my opinion Mar 2014 is just a "safe" date committed by 3C simply to avoid the penalties..

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      market near boulevard

      Which is the nearest general market near boulevard?

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        nearest one is barola village market, but quality is generally bad there. after that it is sector 41/50 market or sector 110 market if you go in opposite direction.
        Originally posted by sgslakshya View Post
        Which is the nearest general market near boulevard?

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by sgslakshya View Post
          Can you please share what unit u have booked and price also?

          you will get allotment letter within 3 weeks.
          I booked on 10th May and got allotment letter on 31st may.
          I am waiting to get my greement.

          As far as credit note is concerned after 40% of bsp, u hv to run after the broker to get back the amount.

          And you will see good appreciation in bsp after phase1 possession.
          I got my allotment letter within a week. maybe because it was down payment. And I thought I will get the loan easily so I took it as easy thinking I had 45 days. 45 days is nothing man.. Start your loan processing as soon as possible. get all documents ready as soon as possible....

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Originally posted by MrTony View Post
            I got my allotment letter within a week. maybe because it was down payment. And I thought I will get the loan easily so I took it as easy thinking I had 45 days. 45 days is nothing man.. Start your loan processing as soon as possible. get all documents ready as soon as possible....
            i am planning to cover 5 demands myself (around 25 lcs) , after that i ll approach bank. My 3rd demand is due on 29th august. But if i look at the pace , i am worried that date will be near when i have to approach the bank. Is it better approach to go for bank at a later stage ? please suggest.

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Originally posted by sgslakshya View Post
              i am planning to cover 5 demands myself (around 25 lcs) , after that i ll approach bank. My 3rd demand is due on 29th august. But if i look at the pace , i am worried that date will be near when i have to approach the bank. Is it better approach to go for bank at a later stage ? please suggest.
              Don't wait, approach the bank now. Get it sanctioned and ask bank to pay 1 lac to the builder for one payment and rest you pay. Other payment you can pay on your own. Its not mandatory that once the loan starts, you have to pay through bank only. With each payment, you can ask bank to pay some amount, rest you can pay.

              But get it started by 1 lac. And you may let this 1 lac loan to run for a year and no further loan upto year from bank, its all possible.

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Bhai log,

                Can someone tell me the banks which are financing LB ?

                I was thinking of SBI .. Has anyone got their loans sanctioned from SBI ?
                Any known contacts /agents ?

                thx

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Originally posted by LChand View Post
                  Don't wait, approach the bank now. Get it sanctioned and ask bank to pay 1 lac to the builder for one payment and rest you pay. Other payment you can pay on your own. Its not mandatory that once the loan starts, you have to pay through bank only. With each payment, you can ask bank to pay some amount, rest you can pay.

                  But get it started by 1 lac. And you may let this 1 lac loan to run for a year and no further loan upto year from bank, its all possible.
                  thanks Lchand Sir
                  Sumit

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Originally posted by MrIndia View Post
                    Bhai log,

                    Can someone tell me the banks which are financing LB ?

                    I was thinking of SBI .. Has anyone got their loans sanctioned from SBI ?
                    Any known contacts /agents ?

                    thx
                    Please share when you shortlist any.. i am planning to approach bank next month

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Originally posted by sgslakshya View Post
                      Please share when you shortlist any.. i am planning to approach bank next month
                      Why next month? Bhai....kal jao...don't delay..i have faced problems...i too thought & followed.... paid 1st three & half payments from my side... now..i am paying 0.7 basis points more on interest..

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X