Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Another gimmisck.... Lotus is spreading rumour for green concept. Its totally fake. There is lot of design flaw in lotus. It is same as other builders.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
      Another gimmisck.... Lotus is spreading rumour for green concept. Its totally fake. There is lot of design flaw in lotus. It is same as other builders.

could you kindly elaborate on design flaws please, for kind info of all buyers..
      Sanjay

Comment

Just compared design of 3C with Gaur, Gulshan and prateek. They have given things more as compared to 3C. I thought that 3c had superior design but its not true. Like Apartments donot have trash chute and security system is lacking....Quality is also same as of Gaur, prateek etc...There is no green concept in building of 3C...

Comment

Whithout trash chute how is it possible by trashcollector to collect the waste everyday from 25 floor building . I have seen lot of high storey buildings and this is a must requirement . Also till now i am also not able to understand the green concept . May be it will come out and reflect once the total complex is liveable .

Comment

Originally posted by vnagpal29 View Post
            Whithout trash chute how is it possible by trashcollector to collect the waste everyday from 25 floor building . I have seen lot of high storey buildings and this is a must requirement . Also till now i am also not able to understand the green concept . May be it will come out and reflect once the total complex is liveable .

3C is same like other builder....

Comment

Wow you guys need trash chute? This is great. Do you all know the benefits of a trash chute?
              Let me list some:
              1. The smell that is going to come into your apartment is going to be great.
              In India people do not know how to dispose of trash. They are going to throw all sorts of liquid, semi solid waste directly in the chute. The decomp smell is gonna be awesome for you guys.

2. Rodents and cockroaches love trash chutes. I live in an apartment with trash chute and I had to have it sealed to prevent the infestation from getting in the kitchen.

3. Once the RWA forms who is going to take care of the cleaning process of the chutes?

Think before asking for facilities. As for cctv,was that promised to any of you? If it was then you can go to consumer court. LB was never pitched as a luxury project so please stop having misplaced expectations. If you don't like LB and need all the luxuries try Lotus 300 or Prateek or JP.

As for poor plan of 3C please share the details and points that you think are not up to the mark.
              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Morphin1 View Post
                Wow you guys need trash chute? This is great. Do you all know the benefits of a trash chute?
                Let me list some:
                1. The smell that is going to come into your apartment is going to be great.
                In India people do not know how to dispose of trash. They are going to throw all sorts of liquid, semi solid waste directly in the chute. The decomp smell is gonna be awesome for you guys.

2. Rodents and cockroaches love trash chutes. I live in an apartment with trash chute and I had to have it sealed to prevent the infestation from getting in the kitchen.

3. Once the RWA forms who is going to take care of the cleaning process of the chutes?

Think before asking for facilities. As for cctv,was that promised to any of you? If it was then you can go to consumer court. LB was never pitched as a luxury project so please stop having misplaced expectations. If you don't like LB and need all the luxuries try Lotus 300 or Prateek or JP.

As for poor plan of 3C please share the details and points that you think are not up to the mark.
                Cheers
                in small units, what is purpose of having servant toilet inside kitchen..please explain..

Comment

inspite of the minor flaws 3C is still better than others in noida

"andhon mein kaana raaja "

Comment

3C is not the best, it has not delayed its projects by years, as is case with most of other builders.
                    Right now only LB is partially ready-though in completely unlivable condition, surrounded by under construction flats, many shanties, pitted road etc.
                    Basic design flaws and merits will not change.

However a better assessment may be provided by someone who has already shifted at LB.
                    Digvijay

Comment

A lo karlo baat.. I was talking about 3c (So called best builder)..

Read again what I have written.. and read between the lines.. It was in your support

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Hang on a second. This is not about JP delivering on time or not. It is about not pasting the right content in the right place and someone reminding others who pasted the incorrect content of that fact.

The reminding of THAT fact could be done politely or could be done badly or chosen to have ignored it as the thread was not updated for 3-4 days

The poster chose an extremely rude manner to say what he said. Are you actually defending someone's needless aggressiveness?

Even if he is an aggrieved buyer of JP (which I doubt) - he should vent his feelings on JP the seller - not to me - I've not even spoken to him or engaged in any of his debates.

Someone asked me about exits to the expressway - which by the way are equally applicable for people coming from LB - and I answered.

We really should be a little more polite to each other in general - I'm surprised anyone doesn't think so.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X