Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

friends .. one small request .. can anyone please post a pic/vid of LB interiors ?
    building looks superb from outside .. I just wanted to see what the flat looks like from inside.

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
      friends .. one small request .. can anyone please post a pic/vid of LB interiors ?
      building looks superb from outside .. I just wanted to see what the flat looks like from inside.
      ok .. plz ignore that request .. i think i found something on youtube finally !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ7q4mOCNcE

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
        in small units, what is purpose of having servant toilet inside kitchen..please explain..
        I do not think anyone in their right mind would put a toilet inside the kitchen. If what you are saying is correct please share the said floor plan or pictures or something for all of us to see how any architect could be so dumb so as to put a toilet inside the kitchen, doesn't matter if the toilet belongs to the servant or the president of the United States of America, a toilet is a toilet.

@Trialsurvey : Good find bro, video looks good and so does the apartment.
        Cheers

Comment

Agree to chute stuff and they are installing CCTVs for phase 1 so it will be done for rest of the phases too,

Originally posted by Morphin1 View Post
          Wow you guys need trash chute? This is great. Do you all know the benefits of a trash chute?
          Let me list some:
          1. The smell that is going to come into your apartment is going to be great.
          In India people do not know how to dispose of trash. They are going to throw all sorts of liquid, semi solid waste directly in the chute. The decomp smell is gonna be awesome for you guys.

2. Rodents and cockroaches love trash chutes. I live in an apartment with trash chute and I had to have it sealed to prevent the infestation from getting in the kitchen.

3. Once the RWA forms who is going to take care of the cleaning process of the chutes?

Think before asking for facilities. As for cctv,was that promised to any of you? If it was then you can go to consumer court. LB was never pitched as a luxury project so please stop having misplaced expectations. If you don't like LB and need all the luxuries try Lotus 300 or Prateek or JP.

As for poor plan of 3C please share the details and points that you think are not up to the mark.
          Cheers

Comment

One thing i really dont like about LB floor plans is the kitchen just at the main door and not in front of Dining space. L/P floor plan scores over it.

servant toilet is next to utility area and no other place can be better to have ST

Comment

Most of design of 3C project is not very friendly...

Comment

agree for LB.

Originally posted by nitin2376 View Post
                One thing i really dont like about LB floor plans is the kitchen just at the main door and not in front of Dining space. L/P floor plan scores over it.

servant toilet is next to utility area and no other place can be better to have ST

Comment

Had the opportunity to spend 3 hours in LB yesterday & last sunday....courtesy my wife who is doing a couple of Interior designing projects at LB. While she was busy discussing requirements with clients, I took opportunity looking around LB's club and delivered towers. Attaching some of the pics I clicked with my camera phone.

1st Entrance in front of LB Club...its huge but not operational yet. Though its huge, but not grand as I had in mind, probably in a few weeks it would look better as this entry is not yet operational.

Tried capturing the Entire club building in 1 click.... Club is tooo huge to be captured in 1 click. Its under construction & finishing, still some parts have been opened by 3C's for users. One 1 word to describe the club...Its massive. 3 pics of main club building attached, 1 trying to cover club building entirely but cudnt do. 2nd & 3rd capturing the left & right part in entirety.

Will copy the interior pics of club and the delivered phases of LB tomorrow.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                    in small units, what is purpose of having servant toilet inside kitchen..please explain..
                    Ankit, which small units are those??

Comment

Your kamvali bai's can use it
                      Originally posted by Vinkum View Post
                      Ankit, which small units are those??

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X