Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Trash chute must not be with in Apartment ... it smells lot anf invite lizard etc... we have faced the same problem in past ..

Usually in Indirapuram societies it is at every floor in lift lobby which is quite good as per my perception..

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
    Just compared design of 3C with Gaur, Gulshan and prateek. They have given things more as compared to 3C. I thought that 3c had superior design but its not true. Like Apartments donot have trash chute and security system is lacking....Quality is also same as of Gaur, prateek etc...There is no green concept in building of 3C...

Comment

Resale Rates

1. Can someone share rates at which resale happening in LB where possession has been given?

2. Also, what was the appreciation seen after possession (rs300/500/more??)

3. Will LP have a premium over LB?

4. Finally what window does 3C give to transfer before stopping this for flats where possession/registry needs to be done?

Comment

took some pics from the sixteen floor. The area will be one of the best region to live in NCR
        Attached Files

Comment

16th floor view
          Attached Files

Comment

one more
            Attached Files

Comment

lotus panache is not too far
              Attached Files

Comment

Any updates from meeting? Would they give penality voluntarily (without us demanding it) for almost a year delay in phase 2 possession?

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
                I heard owners of phase 2, 3 and 4 are meeting at 3C office on 13th April 2013....

Comment

Yes they will.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav445 View Post
                    1. Can someone share rates at which resale happening in LB where possession has been given?

2. Also, what was the appreciation seen after possession (rs300/500/more??)

3. Will LP have a premium over LB?

4. Finally what window does 3C give to transfer before stopping this for flats where possession/registry needs to be done?
                    Was offered 96 lacs AI for a 1790 sqft flat 2 days back, I din't bother to talk further, this broker had supposedly 5 flats in there and had a "take it or leave it" attitude. But, I also know that he had been trying to sell it off for last 6 months and has not been able to do so probably due to the higher price he is quoting.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
                      Was offered 96 lacs AI for a 1790 sqft flat 2 days back, I din't bother to talk further, this broker had supposedly 5 flats in there and had a "take it or leave it" attitude. But, I also know that he had been trying to sell it off for last 6 months and has not been able to do so probably due to the higher price he is quoting.
                      Thats a little under 5k BSP - is that correct. A few months back there were reports this was going for 6k.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X