Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

This was pure bribery with some getting shared with NA officials and this topic has been touched upon before. No receipt is given for this "fee".

People who got registration done sometime in Jan faced similar issue. They were being asked to stump up 25K however the receipt was for 11K only. So some people got together and went to NA for direct registration. When additional money as asked for by 3C "consultant" and NA officials, these people refused and called a Times of India journalist as well. Seeing the media, the 3C consultant vanished from the site and NA officials denied having asked for any additional money. The news appeared on the TOI website as well. See link below.

‘No home registration without bribe’ - Times Of India

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
    We from LP spoke to 3C regarding this in recent meeting. This is what they told us :

LB guys were asked for 25K money as fee apart from stamps and all. Official fee is 11k and rest was termed as consultant/broker money. They said it was misunderstanding and if you wish not to take help of consultant, you can get your job done yourself. Ofcourse a lame defense.

Comment

Thanks.

What about the issue of circle rate being higher than the sale price - was that sorted out?
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by vijvik_7 View Post
        got a message from IC. they r asking investors to come and see the biggest club in NCR on 19th May. is this true that LB club is biggest in NCR?
        Did anyone visit the club on 19th? any updates?

Comment

We from LP spoke to 3C regarding this in recent meeting. This is what they told us :

LB guys were asked for 25K money as fee apart from stamps and all. Official fee is 11k and rest was termed as consultant/broker money. They said it was misunderstanding and if you wish not to take help of consultant, you can get your job done yourself. Ofcourse a lame defense.
          Thanks Amit but how exactly was the registry calculated on booking BSP or circle rate?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

whichever is HIGHER.

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Thanks Amit but how exactly was the registry calculated on booking BSP or circle rate?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by deepsingla View Post
              This was pure bribery with some getting shared with NA officials and this topic has been touched upon before. No receipt is given for this "fee".

People who got registration done sometime in Jan faced similar issue. They were being asked to stump up 25K however the receipt was for 11K only. So some people got together and went to NA for direct registration. When additional money as asked for by 3C "consultant" and NA officials, these people refused and called a Times of India journalist as well. Seeing the media, the 3C consultant vanished from the site and NA officials denied having asked for any additional money. The news appeared on the TOI website as well. See link below.

‘No home registration without bribe’ - Times Of India
              good share...
              was 3C involved in this?

what I understand is that few people have already booked their seats in hell... I would have even left doing job in a company employing people with zero ethics policy.... and have already left in the past... But these people don't care ... even god keeps a distance from such people...
              Last edited by LChand; May 20 2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Well not sure what you mean by 3C. Mr Bharadwaj would not be involved in this but some low level lackeys who obviously would make money at any given opportunity. But what I know is that no action was taken by 3C against anyone even though folk did complain about the 3C "consultant".

I have seen instances where people were more than willing to pay 25K hence cant blame 3C lackeys if they get to make a quick buck.

I dont have any spare lying around so would ask for a receipt for every last penny.

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                good share...
                was 3C involved in this?

what I understand is that few people have already booked their seats in hell... I would have even left doing job in a company employing people with zero ethics policy.... and have already left in the past... But these people don't care ... even god keeps a distance from such people...

Comment

whichever is HIGHER.
                  Typically how much is the total stamp duty & regn charges for 1285 sq.ft flat?

Comment

Originally posted by deepsingla View Post
                    Well not sure what you mean by 3C. Mr Bharadwaj would not be involved in this but some low level lackeys who obviously would make money at any given opportunity. But what I know is that no action was taken by 3C against anyone even though folk did complain about the 3C "consultant".

I have seen instances where people were more than willing to pay 25K hence cant blame 3C lackeys if they get to make a quick buck.

I dont have any spare lying around so would ask for a receipt for every last penny.

I think this 14k (15-11K) can be termed as facilitation charges. If you pay this charge to the consultant (lawyer), he will take care of all paper work/bank Callahan, payments to officials, etc. One can avoid paying this consultation changes and approach directly (someone in LB forum has posted step-by-step process to get the registry done without paying any extra charges). At best paying extra can save 3-4 hours of your time, that's it.

I heard that for JP plot registration, this (total) charge is around 20K.
                    Last edited by avn2010; May 23 2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

latest updates have come>>>

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X