• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Project updates Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates

Comment

Originally posted by luvguru View Post
      Nothing much happening at this thread, seems market passing through slow phase. What happened to 3C's much talked about project ??? No resale taking place. Signs of correction or just summer holidays. Indeed a difficult phase for 3C investors.

Club has been opened partially but no sign of rates moving upward rather are under pressure. Good time to buy and bargain. Senior members please guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Londonbhai View Post
        Nothing much happening at this thread, seems market passing through slow phase. What happened to 3C's much talked about project ??? No resale taking place. Signs of correction or just summer holidays. Indeed a difficult phase for 3C investors.

Club has been opened partially but no sign of rates moving upward rather are under pressure. Good time to buy and bargain. Senior members please guide.
        Its always a great time to buy any property....

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

when is the next possession scheduled? and for which towers? Whats the status of Phase1a?

Comment

What should be the really good rate - AI for Lotus Boulevard as on date in resale?

Comment

Originally posted by anupamdoc View Post
              when is the next possession scheduled? and for which towers? Whats the status of Phase1a?
              Ppl live in 1A

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

i have a unit in tower 18, i still have 3 more payments left to be made.

I keep sending emails with LB and they respond that demand nore will be sent in 3-4 weeks which never happens. This time they told me that possession will approx be in Jan / Feb 2014. In one of my earlier emails they had said posession will be approximately made on Dec 2012.

Will they be paying penalty for late posession? Sould i do somethng from my end to ensure they pay me the penalty?

responses highly appreciated..

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                  Its always a great time to buy any property....

Sent from my GT-5100 using Tapatalk HD
                  And price ?
                  One of the brokers I know is trying to sell at 6000 AI for last 8 months. He has 5 units, Can you buy a few ? Most probably they are phase 1 units.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Please share the contact of the broker who is trying to sell in 6000 AI. You can PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by cassini View Post
                      Please share the contact of the broker who is trying to sell in 6000 AI. You can PM me.
                      What are you going to do with his number ? Now don't tell me that in market you are not able to get any deals at 7000 AI.
                      Better, if you had put your number on this forum, you would have been flooded by enough offers by now.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X