3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by indgirl6 View Post
    thanks to every one that responded, i sent them an email yesterday and received the following response from them:

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    Greetings!
    This is with reference to your trailing email.
    We would like to inform you that possession for your apartment will take place by April/May 2014 tentatively.
    Regarding penalty, please note that delayed possession penalty will be settled as per the terms of buyer’s agreement in final statement of account issued for the said apartment and your request has been acknowledged for the same.
    Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to get in touch with us.
    Regards,
    Team 3c
    Relax its a copy paste message, wont be too surprised if they have have auto responders in place, that sends replies on what if basis.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
      Relax its a copy paste message, wont be too surprised if they have have auto responders in place, that sends replies on what if basis.

yep, wouldn't be surprised if it was an automessage, but atleast now i have a record of my asking it..
      Also as some one else posted above, they called 3c and he was told that every one would receive the penalty payment based on completion date in agreement, and not when the demand for it was made..

lets see what happens..

Comment

Originally posted by indgirl6 View Post
        yep, wouldn't be surprised if it was an automessage, but atleast now i have a record of my asking it..
        Also as some one else posted above, they called 3c and he was told that every one would receive the penalty payment based on completion date in agreement, and not when the demand for it was made..

lets see what happens..
        Agreed thats why I suggested you send an email. Phase 1 guys have been paid in full irrespective of demand. But its better to be safe than sorry....

Comment

Agreed thats why I suggested you send an email. Phase 1 guys have been paid in full irrespective of demand. But its better to be safe than sorry....

yep, i agree.. & thanks again..

Comment

Hi Guys,

Could someone who bought at around launch date confirm if the new tower recently launched in Especia was part of original plan shown to you guys.

I am not talking about T30 of boulevard.

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
              Hi Guys,

Could someone who bought at around launch date confirm if the new tower recently launched in Especia was part of original plan shown to you guys.

I am not talking about T30 of boulevard.
              It wax. Only that then it was 35 floors now i think its 45, but it was their only the design was diffrent

Comment

Raise the penalty request

Today again I called their customer service manager relating to delivery date & late possession penalty. The tone was that everyone shall get the late penalty only as per BBA clause 5.5, which according to me means that you get penalty from the date you demand.
                For almost a year I was calling their contact center and they were duping me that there is no need to write asking for penalty and it shall be voluntarily adjusted in the last demand. So as a word of caution to at least Phase 3 &4 customers, request them in WRITING for penalty. Atleast by this you can save some money with this.

Comment

Originally posted by LBNOIDA View Post
                  Today again I called their customer service manager relating to delivery date & late possession penalty. The tone was that everyone shall get the late penalty only as per BBA clause 5.5, which according to me means that you get penalty from the date you demand.
                  For almost a year I was calling their contact center and they were duping me that there is no need to write asking for penalty and it shall be voluntarily adjusted in the last demand. So as a word of caution to at least Phase 3 &4 customers, request them in WRITING for penalty. Atleast by this you can save some money with this.
                  If this is how they would give penalty then this is highly ridiculous. Also, it would reflect poorly on the builder.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

This is fit case for litigation and lets put this case in consumer court. Because both clause are contradictory in nature.

Comment

with all due respect to all owners of boulevard dont you feel it has become a concrete jungle like other projects in Noida. imagine 3 years from now when the society is full. dont think infrastructure provided by builder is good enough for so many people.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X