3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
    I wanted to dislike this post..but there is no such option...such meaningless comments dont mean anything..lets indulge in serious discussion..

can there by a guarantee that security guards will not run away when confronted with thieves or goons?
    am also missing dislike button right now

Comment

can some body tell abourt the towers which are most preferred out of 30 and whyy

Comment

possession for phase-4

I checked with 3C office ...all phase -4 tower possession will be now in Jul-Aug'14.

how can we pressurise 3C for early possession. ...whom should we meet. Seeing their pace of work and slip of commitments quarter on quarter, in my view, possession will not be given before 2015.

Comment

When was phase 4 launched?

- tapatalk free

Comment

lotus boulvevard would be delivered fully by 2015.
            tower by tower , which is a reality so be ready and happy for the same.
            AND OF COURSE PRAY TO GOD , that everything takes place smoothly.
            nowadays people are more interested in the penalty rather than their beautiful residence.
            by the time possession begins their interest is more towards the penalty rather than their apartment,.
            they have all the reason ,but they should understand their top priority is their apartment in proper shape.

Comment

Originally posted by vijvik_7 View Post
              I checked with 3C office ...all phase -4 tower possession will be now in Jul-Aug'14.

how can we pressurise 3C for early possession. ...whom should we meet. Seeing their pace of work and slip of commitments quarter on quarter, in my view, possession will not be given before 2015.
              BTW...in most of the P4 towers, brick work has been completed. More than two years from now for poss.....though it is a delay but i think shud be possible.....but nothing can be said about the builder as they keep on changing their priorities..

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                When was phase 4 launched?

- tapatalk free
                i bought in tower 22 in Aug-09. agreement done in dec-09. commitment was 36 months+3 months grace period so that limit crossed in feb-13.
                expected by sep-14 (as of now).

btw ...had people got penalty adjusted in the final payment

Comment

Oh, so it has been a long wait for you. Hope your wait ends soon!

- tapatalk free

Comment

Originally posted by vijvik_7 View Post
                    i bought in tower 22 in Aug-09. agreement done in dec-09. commitment was 36 months+3 months grace period so that limit crossed in feb-13.
                    expected by sep-14 (as of now).

btw ...had people got penalty adjusted in the final payment
                    even after taking maximum 39 months, possession is very far..3c is enjoying by sitting on yr money and still saying for 2 more years..

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                      even after taking maximum 39 months, possession is very far..3c is enjoying by sitting on yr money and still saying for 2 more years..
                      I think structure+brick work is done in almost all the towers. So, it's not that 3c is just enjoying with the money. They have actually spend quite a lot of it

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X