3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by avn2010 View Post
    I think structure+brick work is done in almost all the towers. So, it's not that 3c is just enjoying with the money. They have actually spend quite a lot of it
    At max 50% spent. Remember that 50% land payment must be remaining. And finishing takes a lot of money.

- tapatalk free

Comment

I think structure+brick work is done in almost all the towers. So, it's not that 3c is just enjoying with the money. They have actually spend quite a lot of it
      are you 3c employee..do you see they have spend quite lot..most of the money require in internal finishing rather than just putting structure and getting 90% payment from customer..

Comment

is anyone aware how many lifts are there in towers where number of floors is more than 20 ?

I believe in phase 1 where number of floors is lesser, proper lift is only 1 and there is one service lift.

Originally posted by anupamdoc View Post
        BTW...in most of the P4 towers, brick work has been completed. More than two years from now for poss.....though it is a delay but i think shud be possible.....but nothing can be said about the builder as they keep on changing their priorities..

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
          are you 3c employee..do you see they have spend quite lot..most of the money require in internal finishing rather than just putting structure and getting 90% payment from customer..
          Instead of being offensive, can you put your perspective on how the cost is distributed?

I do not have any idea of cost of high rises. But do have some idea of construction cost in 2nd tear city (basement + 3 floor).
          - The land cost was about 25-30% of total cost
          - The cost of raw material (manly steel, cement, bricks) and contractor was about 50%
          - The remaining cost was on internal finishing (tiles, paint, bathrooms, etc).

Comment

Instead of being offensive, can you put your perspective on how the cost is distributed?

I do not have any idea of cost of high rises. But do have some idea of construction cost in 2nd tear city (basement + 3 floor).
            - The land cost was about 25-30% of total cost
            - The cost of raw material (manly steel, cement, bricks) and contractor was about 50%
            - The remaining cost was on internal finishing (tiles, paint, bathrooms, etc).
            I am not 100% sure about this

land cost is 25% if you have paid all payment..in Noida build pay only 10% of total land cost with 10 installments..so they have not paid land cost fully..so as per your logic also, it come down to 2-3% only.

Comment

vshinde98, I guess they have given lifts on the basis of no. of flats on a floor not on the basis of total floors in the tower.

If there are 4 flats on a floor then there are total two lifts in the tower and if there are 6 flats on a floor then there are three lifts in the tower. Although two lifts in a tower with 26 floors with 4 flats on one floor, will cause waiting time.

Comment

in case of lotus zing, what will happen with 28 floors and 6flats per tower ?

In case there are only 2 lifts + 1 service lift, i hope the proper lifts are split floor wise, like 1 for floors 1 to 14 and the other for 15-28

Originally posted by Grvhome View Post
                vshinde98, I guess they have given lifts on the basis of no. of flats on a floor not on the basis of total floors in the tower.

If there are 4 flats on a floor then there are total two lifts in the tower and if there are 6 flats on a floor then there are three lifts in the tower. Although two lifts in a tower with 26 floors with 4 flats on one floor, will cause waiting time.

Comment

Frndz, interior options have been offered for phase 4 . Which option A , B, C do u ppl suggest ?
                  Option A is 3C first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by vijvik_7 View Post
                    i bought in tower 22 in Aug-09. agreement done in dec-09. commitment was 36 months+3 months grace period so that limit crossed in feb-13.
                    expected by sep-14 (as of now).

btw ...had people got penalty adjusted in the final payment
                    I had written a month back on this thread relating to demand penalty from 3C. If you have done you are safe and shall get it from Feb'13 else mail it now to lb@the3c.in naveen.mann@the3c.in brijesh.bhanote@the3c.in & nirmal@the3c.inAt least you shall get late delivery penalty wef July 2013

Comment

Originally posted by LBNOIDA View Post
                      I had written a month back on this thread relating to demand penalty from 3C. If you have done you are safe and shall get it from Feb'13 else mail it now to lb@the3c.in naveen.mann@the3c.in brijesh.bhanote@the3c.in & nirmal@the3c.inAt least you shall get late delivery penalty wef July 2013
                      Thanks for the reply. I already wrote and they acknowledged the same.
                      I want to check from phase-1 buyers if penalty was indeed adjusted.
                      Phase-1 & 1A buyers please reply.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X