Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

I have a query for those who have shifted to LB. Is there any appreciable difference of staying in a green building from other buildings? I mean, do you think you are getting more fresh air, natural light etc.

Comment

i am an owner of 3 c lb 2 bhk flat..are members of lb are related thru face book or other groups..please guide me so that i will be in touch with the ongoing activities

Comment

Augmentin ji, your id is very unique...if I'm not mistaken, there's an antibiotic with the same name!

Is there a message for the forum users ;-)

The only discernible green features I came across in their literature were heat insulation and solar power.

Effectiveness of heat insulation will perhaps be known in next summers. Not sure if there are any solar panels installed...

Comment

Originally posted by truepicture View Post
          augmentin ji, your id is very unique...if i'm not mistaken, there's an antibiotic with the same name!

Is there a message for the forum users ;-)

the only discernible green features i came across in their literature were heat insulation and solar power.

Effectiveness of heat insulation will perhaps be known in next summers. Not sure if there are any solar panels installed...
          yes i m an antibiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by atmaram View Post
            I have a query for those who have shifted to LB. Is there any appreciable difference of staying in a green building from other buildings? I mean, do you think you are getting more fresh air, natural light etc.
            I think people dont get time to provide their feedback as they are enjoying house-warming.

Happy House-warming to those who have got possession to their dream home!!!

Comment

Dear All,

I am planning to buy a 2BHK in Lotus boulevard, I am getting dealer calls at a rate of 5200 to 5500 BSP rate (other charges extra) depending upon the location and floor in 3rd and 4th phase.

I have visited the LB many times recently ( on the way to my office in sec 127 ). It seems the project is very dense. is it worth to buy at this rate. a 2bhk 1095 sq ft is costing around 66 to 69 Lacs? later registry extra

For me it seems the project will take another at-least 1.5 to 2 years to complete (till then EMI + rent). I am planning to buy for end use cum investment ( Dont want to spend whole life in LB... ). Please suggest if buying at this rate is fine, or search some other projects?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Got email from 3c of freeze in transfer for phase one...what is the period between this communication n the offer of possession.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav445 View Post
                  Got email from 3c of freeze in transfer for phase one...what is the period between this communication n the offer of possession.
                  It means possession is near..
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    It means possession is near..
                    Thanks for ur insightful comment but is not the answer to my q.

Comment

I think compared to other upcoming/existing projects on noida way, this is probably the less dense, much better quality, biggest clubhouse and the best location. You can't do much about density as this is going to be the way forward for NCR. You have to choose the best available option from the lot. In that sense it scores the best.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X