Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by anupamdoc View Post
    Sahil bro,
    If you say that LB is a premium apt segment, in that case friendly's brother in law has bought it at premium....if he would have tried for lower floor he would have got it for around 4K....as u say higer floors command higher premium...

Well jokes apart....I know that the trend is changing however it will take a decade for thing to completely changed...as they are in HongKong, Mumbai etc....

If in one or two projects higer floors are commanding premium...this can not be generalised to all the projects of NCR.....

As friendly has rightly said that lift ratio matters a lot for people to opt for higher floor....unless there is good view is linked to it, people dont prefer going higher....

One of my friend was recently offered a 14th floor 2BHK flat of 1295 sq feet area at 65 Lakh all inclusive. I have heard that lifts are very slow in LB ?

Comment

Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
      One of my friend was recently offered a 14th floor 2BHK flat of 1295 sq feet area at 65 Lakh all inclusive. I have heard that lifts are very slow in LB ?
      which Phase Bro?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        which Phase Bro?
        That i don't know Sir, one of my colleague told that he went to see 14th floor of LB and it took him 5 minutes in lift to reach to 14th floor. He told me that he was feeling very uncomfortable when he looked down from 14th floor. I wonder how do people live at such high rise buildings

Comment

That i don't know Sir, one of my colleague told that he went to see 14th floor of LB and it took him 5 minutes in lift to reach to 14th floor. He told me that he was feeling very uncomfortable when he looked down from 14th floor. I wonder how do people live at such high rise buildings
          Rajat Bro

One can't afford Plotted development in Delhi NCR. High-Rise is the only option one has.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Rajat Bro

One can't afford Plotted development in Delhi NCR. High-Rise is the only option one has.
            I know Sir.. The black money in system and concentration of jobs at very few places in the country has made property out of reach for many people.

I have lived till 6th floor. i don't know how is the feeling of living above 10th floor

Comment

some kind of joke. I visited sample flat of LB 6 months back in tower- 1 or 2 and used the lift to reach that. Lift had normal speed - not high or low.
              i think many in the forum wd hav visited that flat. they can vouch.

secondly, in my view, number of lifts (space for lifts as well) matter more. cos, RWAs can replace the lift or upgrade that in a few years time if ppl will face any such critical issue.

Comment

It is better to wait 2 minutes for the lift, rather than climbing up even upto a 3rd floor flat.

It is surprising, the people who cant wait 2 minutes for a lift, how do they get the patience for their daily commute to office. wonder if they leave their jobs, since they cant wait 5 minutes at a signal or travel on jammed roads.

And, being the sons of the soil, they sleep on the charpai or better still on a chatai to be closer to mother earth. And they never travel in airplanes nor go to hill stations during vacations because they are so afraid of heights.

I would recommend end-users to avoid all such broker talk saying how good a lower level living is.... well it is not, not for you, not for your kids, not for your elderly parents. Focus on the quality of living aspects, higher floors will always delight them and give your family a lifelong standard of living and a better status. Not to mention super high returns as the highrises get occupied and everyone wants to buy a higher level flat even at 150% to 400% premiums.
                Last edited by humble_guy; August 28 2013, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I can add little to it. those higher floors will command premium than lower views which has golf course or clear views. Lower will command less preimium to other blockages.

And such apartment are golf view apratment like orchards and few others.

For rest, lowe floor will still be better.

Comment

No Rajat,
                    It is not correct...Lifts are really good in LB. I have been in the LB lifts....from Ground to top floor......and the time it took to cross one floor was just little higher to 1 sec...
                    But the problem is the number of lifts are not sufficient....specially for P3 and P4 where building are as tall as 30 floors

Comment

Originally posted by Sahil Khan
                      Dear Doc...by looking at the existing societies...I would call LB the premium one .... I myself have bought an apartment in LB espacia and before doing so I conducted thorough research just not on LB but on nearby projects as well. Eventually I zeroed in for LB espacia....I wont disclose the price in this particular discussion because I can sense some brokers here trying to influence the price of this project but again I dont wanna discourage the enduser by posting something which might hurt his/her buying sentiments in LB. Best way would be to find someone real who has closed a recent deal in LB or LB espacia and those genuine endusers can be found in closed group on FB. Realestate doesnt work on assumption it works on the ground reality and the reality here is some people here are faking as investors or end user but in reality they are brokers influencing the price. Last but not the least one can get even below 4k not only in LB but also in Similar projects provided seller is on a death bed with no money and he can save his life only by selling his apartment.
                      Hey Sahil,
                      For Espacia yes I agree...and somewhat for LB also except the density part.

Indeed, emergency is something different and cant be predicted. At that moment seller can do anything. But yes in that sitauation also...that steep drop wount happen as even if you slightly drop your price.....hundreds of buyers would be in front of your house.

KR-Anupam

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X