Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Can anyone advise why the price of LB is high, inspite of it having high density and other issues.

What are the key positives as compared to other projects that is keeping LB on high rate?...many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by orchardman View Post
      Can anyone advise why the price of LB is high, inspite of it having high density and other issues.

What are the key positives as compared to other projects that is keeping LB on high rate?...many thanks
      Reason is early possession. Same is true for Pratik projects. But going forward once most of the projects are delivered then premium will be decided by many factors like openness, specification/quality of fittings, maintenance etc. So wait for another one yr to see the real price.

Comment

right now any project which is delivered early is commanding high premium if initial hype is still there once after a year market will have more ready to option available then it will be decided by +++ factor in the project . any way 3c has good location and decent quality so it should command little bit premium always than other flats near by .

By the way one hamlet is commanding most premium in that area .

Comment

Yes....location is a very plus point. LB indeed has premium location with all the good projects in vicinity and no villages nearby

Comment

Originally posted by anupamdoc View Post
            Yes....location is a very plus point. LB indeed has premium location with all the good projects in vicinity and no villages nearby
            If good project in vicinity is a criteria then parsvnath prestige/supertech would have ruled like ATS village.

Comment

AM enduser and have apartment in LB and i am not expecting delivery before March 2014. But to me , 3C is same kind of builder as others. For me, i believe it is hyped project and my advise to buyer would be to scrupulously invest in LB. Donot get lured or fooled by hype. As far as early possession is concerned, 3C is making promises which is broken easily and it happens with other builders as well. Like Ajnara, Paras, Paramount , JP etc. 3C is not giving any extra luxury to its customers and it is following building norms.
              Initially i had some sense of confidence with them but lately its vanished and when i bought apartment with other builders and found that all follow same pattern of behaviour. My Advise would be to make judicious investment.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
                AM enduser and have apartment in LB and i am not expecting delivery before March 2014. But to me , 3C is same kind of builder as others. For me, i believe it is hyped project and my advise to buyer would be to scrupulously invest in LB. Donot get lured or fooled by hype. As far as early possession is concerned, 3C is making promises which is broken easily and it happens with other builders as well. Like Ajnara, Paras, Paramount , JP etc. 3C is not giving any extra luxury to its customers and it is following building norms.
                Initially i had some sense of confidence with them but lately its vanished and when i bought apartment with other builders and found that all follow same pattern of behaviour. My Advise would be to make judicious investment.
                you are correct , 3c make so much hype because initial progess was good now it has become like other builder and atleast it gave some possession which was kind of first in expressway .

so premium is going to be there for some time untill outsiders get to know these issues and if in between 3c comes with some good stuff again then it can continue for long time.

Comment

Today I visited but I don't understand why the density looks so high in all 3C projects....

Even L-300 looks very cramped due to towers very close to each other.......No views to be proud of from any project and no great green area inside or outside the projects.

Speed of construction is good of 3C....cant say of the finishing quality, lifts, club, common area quality etc.

The road outside LB/300 is quite wide and looks good.........surrounded by govt flats, plots, other projects and a village.

Premium school next to LB...I think its Pathways.....

Distance from Expressway is 1.5 km.

3c's Green theme branding, positioning, communication has been very strong as compared to the actual product on ground......Green theme seems to be missing in the end product.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                    If good project in vicinity is a criteria then parsvnath prestige/supertech would have ruled like ATS village.

Well, location is one of the major factor other than quality of construction and maintenance.
                    otherwise all of ATS properties should command same premium.

Comment

Does anyone know the status update of Phase 2.....poss date?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X