Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3c lotus boulevard

Hi Ankit, If you can also update group on tower 8/9 construction progress (these are just adjacant to entrance. thanks.

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    yes people are living there..i daily go through same road..also see daily progress of phase 1 LB towers..but only 1 corner tower is lighting..also first few tower those are main road facing..i think work is halted for these towers..no work seems to be happening since long time..no night time work also in these towers..3c is trying to clean up near by space..will update more on tomorrow as i have not seen that area since last 1 week..
    CommentQuote
  • I have been waiting for the possession of LB to start for last 1 month. Some one told me that it would start from Diwali onward.

Has anyone from Phase 1 received possesion letter from 3C yet ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys! Any updates on the possession for so called Phase1?
    CommentQuote
  • As of now no news from 3c. Mine also 1st phase.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Thanks LChand. Just curious why the photos are B&W.
    Or may be I am turned into color blind :(

The photo updates doesn't help much. What is the status of possession?

Though I am not a buyer in LB/LP, but still curious to know the status of their projects. 3C created such a hype in market, that I got interested in their project status...

Originally Posted by LChand
    LB's November updates:

Lotus Boulevard Projects Details in the Month of November
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Thanks LChand. Just curious why the photos are B&W.
    Or may be I am turned into color blind :(

The photo updates doesn't help much. What is the status of possession?

Though I am not a buyer in LB/LP, but still curious to know the status of their projects. 3C created such a hype in market, that I got interested in their project status...

When you click in a particular picture, it will be a color picture!
    CommentQuote
  • Is the picture of finished tower is final color ? So dull color.. Looks solid but kind of Ambesder car.

By look, not at all it is any where to Luxary project. Now I am thinking how bad others projects will look who got sold on cheaper prices.

How people are comparing with ATS ? Was built in 2004 but design is awosome... Balcony design is very good.
    CommentQuote
  • Dull colours are better than bright ones in the long run. ATS Village colour is also dull, no?

LB/LP/LZ are all MIG projects. Not luxury.

I don't think people are expecting an ATS. Very few die hard 3C fans might be ;)

Yes, ATS Village balcony design gives it a royal feeling. Many people have grown beautiful vines in balconies, which further enhance the look.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks man! I was using google chrome and had to click and leave it in that state for some time to view the pics...
    What it shows is P1 Tower1 seems to be in ready condn.. But other towers are yet to reach to that state...

Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    When you click in a particular picture, it will be a color picture!
    CommentQuote
  • Personally I liked the color combination... Bright/dark color will lose their charm in one/two seasons of summer/rain...

Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Is the picture of finished tower is final color ? So dull color.. Looks solid but kind of Ambesder car.

By look, not at all it is any where to Luxary project. Now I am thinking how bad others projects will look who got sold on cheaper prices.

How people are comparing with ATS ? Was built in 2004 but design is awosome... Balcony design is very good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Personally I liked the color combination... Bright/dark color will lose their charm in one/two seasons of summer/rain...

agreed!! All royal colors are dull not bright!
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at the Nov pictures and talking with 3Cs people it looks they are going to give possession of 7-8 towers in maximum 3-4 months.
    Very good progress in phase-I towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Dull colours are better than bright ones in the long run. ATS Village colour is also dull, no?

LB/LP/LZ are all MIG projects. Not luxury.

I don't think people are expecting an ATS. Very few die hard 3C fans might be ;)

Yes, ATS Village balcony design gives it a royal feeling. Many people have grown beautiful vines in balconies, which further enhance the look.

MIG projects Pravin Bhai ? But dey are selling 4 5500 bsp aaj kal and 3C demselves call dem as luxury apartments especially LB & LP. Aapne to MIG ke bracket mein hi daal dia 3C ko !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    MIG projects Pravin Bhai ? But dey are selling 4 5500 bsp aaj kal and 3C demselves call dem as luxury apartments especially LB & LP. Aapne to MIG ke bracket mein hi daal dia 3C ko !!

Pravin is saying very true.. these are only MIG flats... Sunshine Hellos is luxury...i also believe that :D
    CommentQuote