Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Originally posted by Gagan Singh View Post
    Builder keep on releasing the inventory after regular intervals. They keep doing so till possession. After all they also need to take the advantage of increased rates due to their quality and fast construction.
    toh Gagan sir... 6500 ka rate leke chalein LB ke liye...after a year?

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by LChand View Post
      toh Gagan sir... 6500 ka rate leke chalein LB ke liye...after a year?
      We will have to wait and see their first delivery in few months. Much is going to depend on them. If they deliver good quality, you know marketing of 3C team, they would not miss any chance to encash and create more hype around 3C.

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Originally posted by Gagan Singh View Post
        We will have to wait and see their first delivery in few months. Much is going to depend on them. If they deliver good quality, you know marketing of 3C team, they would not miss any chance to encash and create more hype around 3C.
        yeah..its correct...again the rates will prevail in future..if the society maintained well...being a first large density ..large area 40 acres residential project in Noida maintenance is going to be a big challenge for 3C & the end user.....end user will play a big role in maintenance... a safe rate should be 5500 (all inclusive) for LB after a year..

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by LChand View Post
          yeah..its correct...again the rates will prevail in future..if the society maintained well...being a first large density ..large area 40 acres residential project in Noida maintenance is going to be a big challenge for 3C & the end user.....end user will play a big role in maintenance... a safe rate should be 5500 (all inclusive) for LB after a year..
          Anything is possible, in last 6 months they have increased OFFICIAL LP rates from 3500 -> 4500. Who would have expected this in February ?
          Last edited by Gagan Singh; July 16 2011, 01:38 PM. Reason: Spelling Correction.

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Originally posted by Gagan Singh View Post
            Anything is possible, in last 6 months they have increased OFFICIAL LP rates from 3500 -> 4500. Who would have expected this in February ?
            LB phase1 near possession is helping them to continuously increase the rates...more...NE tension is fueling the rates in Noida.. anyone can please tell what's the ongoing rate in NRI-sec 45, today's HT says 3500 ..i find it lower...

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Adding to that in November 2010 , LP was selling at 3125 psf basic sale price.

              LB prices will rise further once first phase is delivered this Dussehra.

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by suavedude View Post
                Adding to that in November 2010 , LP was selling at 3125 psf basic sale price.

                LB prices will rise further once first phase is delivered this Dussehra.
                Tathastu !

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Originally posted by LChand View Post
                  Resale price for LB should be 4500-4700 after 25th
                  arey nahi yaar thoda discount bhi to hoga :p

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Originally posted by mrpranav View Post
                    They have absolutely no inventory left in Espacia, then why would 3C incraese rates for Espacia also....Is this message really authentic???

                    you can confirm the authenticity of the message by calling customer care anytime.

                    I got it from the executive in 3cs , i have booked the unit from him.

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Originally posted by sgslakshya View Post
                      Dear Sir,

                      This is to inform you w.e.f 25th july 2011 the rates for our projects will be -
                      Lotus Boulevard - 4500/sqft
                      Lotus Boulevard Espacia - 5000/sqft
                      If this rates considered to be true, 3C's rate (considering 3% discount) for LB becomes 5000 (all inclusive) for a 1000 sqft flat with no PLC. As read before on the forum, ongoing RTM rates in location nearby is 5500. So, LB gonna sell at min. 6000 once Phase 1 possession is given. Any views?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X