Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Any person interested in buying property in 3C project please be aware of the way flat buyers are being treated....
    I am repenting my decision to buy a property in a 3C's project.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/amit-...omment_mention

Comment

Today few allotees of LP Ph I have got their Flat keys. CONGRATS to all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by surinder View Post
        Today few allotees of LP Ph I have got their Flat keys. CONGRATS to all of them.
        For condition of apartments in Lotus Panache, please see below link
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/3Cbuyers/

Comment

Tell me one project in Noida, where you would have bought, if not 3C. As Now you know the complete picture and are repenting.

UOTE=VishuB;1014618]Any person interested in buying property in 3C project please be aware of the way flat buyers are being treated....

https://www.facebook.com/notes/amit-...omment_mention[/QUOTE]

Comment

Hi Seniors, I own a 2BHK in LB ph 4.... today a broker offered me 5400 BSP. Please advice if its a good deal. Also advice the price if i hold this unit 6 months more.

Comment

when would be the day when we stop comparing with other projects and start discussing what is wrong and what is right ?

A builder is refusing accepting letter, mentioning decades old laws in legal documents and all we want to do is compare with other builders.

trust me, 3C is no sane. Same bunch of greedy people.

Originally posted by findingnemo View Post
              Tell me one project in Noida, where you would have bought, if not 3C. As Now you know the complete picture and are repenting.

UOTE=VishuB;1014618]Any person interested in buying property in 3C project please be aware of the way flat buyers are being treated....

https://www.facebook.com/notes/amit-...omment_mention
              [/QUOTE]
              Last edited by amitexpert; October 29 2013, 07:58 AM.

Comment

I support Amitexpert. 3C is liar and crook. Now its changing its sking from 3C to lotus green. They are saying that project is supported by FDI which is Red fort capital. It is group of investors and i think it has no base in abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by shobhitims View Post
                  Hi Seniors, I own a 2BHK in LB ph 4.... today a broker offered me 5400 BSP. Please advice if its a good deal. Also advice the price if i hold this unit 6 months more.
                  If you hold this till possession definately you will get around Rs7500 AI.

Comment

Originally posted by surinder View Post
                    If you hold this till possession definately you will get around Rs7500 AI.
                    Yes for sure with in a year or so if economy does not show further downward trend. I advice hold it for a year.

Comment

@Surinder, Londonbhai, Thanks for your valuable suggestion. One more point i want to add here. My flat is not that hot property(location and facing wise). its a 15th floor non park facing flat.. Considering this also you have same suggestions?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X