Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Prateek Laural some one have updated regarding IGL ----------- Copied from another thread .I too have a flat in tower K which I bought via resale in April-May 2013. I asked the same question from the customer care and following is the response -

"Rs 9000/= per Allottee has been paid to M/s IGL for providing cooking gas flow in their respective kitchen. The cost include Rs 5000/= refundable security deposit towards installation of meter, regulator and other related equipment, Rs 4000/= refundable security deposit towards automated meter reading system. In addition to above an amount of Rs 1000/= refundable security deposit is also payable towards the consumption of gas at the time of connection of the meter."

I am still trying to get details from IGL on "automated meter reading system", because didn't find anything on their website

questions : how is the IGL connections at 3C ?

Question ; Door phone was there and i think RO was also to be installed which RO water 3C is getting?

Thanks
    Jp

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
      Is 3C planning additional towers in LB like LP ??? Or is already done that ??
      They have already increased 6 floors in many towers (from 24 to 30). They do not have any space left to launch a new tower else they would have done that too.

Manoj

Comment

Originally posted by mktewari View Post
        They have already increased 6 floors in many towers (from 24 to 30). They do not have any space left to launch a new tower else they would have done that too.

Manoj
        Project is good .. but looks a bit too dense now!

Comment

Trial Survey bhai is expert in oxymorons "a bit too dense "

Comment

LB is dense concrete jungle.... and very expensive..... the gap between towers is such that sunlight does not reach the lower floors.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabhjain2 View Post
              LB is dense concrete jungle.... and very expensive..... the gap between towers is such that sunlight does not reach the lower floors.

[the gap between towers is such that sunlight does not reach the lower floors] :- That's the beauty as they [lower floor owners] are paying higher price :-D

Comment

why people here are always silent about the resale market of lb and current trend in prices..please comment and oblige

Comment

DECEMBER Project Updates Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates

Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand instalment.

Comment

I support luvguru and donot trust 3C.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
                      I support luvguru and donot trust 3C.

:-D

And trust who?
                      Amrapali?
                      Supertech?

Mayawati?
                      akhilesh yadav/UP Government?
                      Congress/ Rahul Baba?

Sir dialog marna bahut aasan hai. Solution batao?

There's no other option/alternative. They all are same.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X