Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
    :-D

And trust who?
    Amrapali?
    Supertech?

Mayawati?
    akhilesh yadav/UP Government?
    Congress/ Rahul Baba?

Sir dialog marna bahut aasan hai. Solution batao?

There's no other option/alternative. They all are same.
    Aap ke liye yeh dialog hoga mere liye yeh sach hai.... Duniya mein bahut see cheez hai jo sach nahin hai....iska matlab yeh nahin ki jhoot ko mein sach maan loon. This is your discretion whom you trust. I know my association with 3C and this is my experience.

Comment

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
      Aap ke liye yeh dialog hoga mere liye yeh sach hai.... Duniya mein bahut see cheez hai jo sach nahin hai....iska matlab yeh nahin ki jhoot ko mein sach maan loon. This is your discretion whom you trust. I know my association with 3C and this is my experience.

Then write "I don't Trust 3C" not "don't trust 3C".

I have also invested in 3C LB [not as an investment] and have been waiting for possession. And I’m also aware that they have delayed Phase-I now Phase-II. I'm having problem with that and regularly following with them individually and as a group as well.

But, as mentioned in earlier in my post and I feel much more secure then the user who booked flats much before than me and are still waiting for basic finish [in terms of tower structure and paint].

People call don't trust their website for update [construction updates] first of all they [3C] do not mention or show internal progress update and secondly I live there and their update [of tower structure update] is 100% accurate, Then who should be trusted? I guy with sudo name on a blog website or the people who are construction my property.

It's individual’s perception. I don't call and post that you should TRUST 3C. you should not if you don't want.

Two points: 1) If you over support you are employed by 3C.
      2) if you over criticize you are paid by other builder
      [this is the simple maths people follow here]. :-)

Lambi hoo gai,
      Sir eak baat batao. Do you even trust you neighbor blindly? gone are the days when our parents use to handover the key to neighbor ....garmiyon ki chutti par jaatay time :-

By they way if you are [still, invented] in LB we are future neighbors :-)

Comment

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
        Then write "I don't Trust 3C" not "don't trust 3C".

I have also invested in 3C LB [not as an investment] and have been waiting for possession. And I’m also aware that they have delayed Phase-I now Phase-II. I'm having problem with that and regularly following with them individually and as a group as well.

But, as mentioned in earlier in my post and I feel much more secure then the user who booked flats much before than me and are still waiting for basic finish [in terms of tower structure and paint].

People call don't trust their website for update [construction updates] first of all they [3C] do not mention or show internal progress update and secondly I live there and their update [of tower structure update] is 100% accurate, Then who should be trusted? I guy with sudo name on a blog website or the people who are construction my property.

It's individual’s perception. I don't call and post that you should TRUST 3C. you should not if you don't want.

Two points: 1) If you over support you are employed by 3C.
        2) if you over criticize you are paid by other builder
        [this is the simple maths people follow here]. :-)

Lambi hoo gai,
        Sir eak baat batao. Do you even trust you neighbor blindly? gone are the days when our parents use to handover the key to neighbor ....garmiyon ki chutti par jaatay time :-

By they way if you are [still, invented] in LB we are future neighbors :-)
        Lagta hai meri baat zor ki lagi is liye lmabi ho gayee.....you donot deserve my attention....

Comment

Apartment owners please keep your eye open while dealing 3C.....there are paid people who can say psuedo positive hype about 3C.
          Am quoting below quote of aggrieved allottee of 3c for your eye opening

Hi All,

One info I would like to share on income tax rebate, if Possession of flats delayed beyond 31st March 2014 :

1. We will loose on the interest rebate of 1.5 L for FY13-14.

2. Also, all of us who has taken loan before 31st Mar 2011 will not be eligible for home loan interest rebate of 1.5L even for future when possession is given by 3C. Refer section 24 of income tax for more details on this.
          http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/arc...e_property.pdf

So, we should push 3C to deliver before Mar 2014 otherwise it would be bigger financial loss to all of us.

Regards

Please judge yourself who is over critic or under critic....i strongly truth must prevail.

Comment

As mentioned earlier, already following with them, after number of follow-up, They have replied [Ref mail below] this is for phase 2

---------------------------------------------------------

At the outset, we sincerely apologize for the delay in replying to your email.

Subsequent to your trailing email, we would like to inform you that possession for the aforesaid property shall be handed over by Apr-May’14.

Regards

Team 3C

----------------------------------------------------------

:-) go cry baby.

It is already delayed, i have said the same.

Bye n goodnight. Time to go home

Comment

Recent statement from 3C for Lotus boulevard....whether it is goli or truth.....time will tell

Below are the possession dates for phase 2 , Lotus Boulevard as required by you.

Tower
              Timeline for possession
              Mar/ April 14
              12A
              Apr/ May 14
              Apr/ May 14
              Apr/ May 14
              May'14

Thank you for your cooperation. For any further clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Comment

Latest grievances of customer of 3C, read this blogpost
                The other Point of View: Real estate : nothing real about state of affairs. The 3C Saga.!

Comment

How come residents are not posting about their experiences so far? This which was supposed to be the showpiece 3c project and commanded a premium has it lived up to its billing?

To a casual observer, the maintenance doesn't seem top notch. People have installed acs, chimneys, first floor balcony doors and so on haphazardly with wires and tubes and so on grotesquely sticking out ruining the exterior look.

And whats the point of cafeterias in a residential appartment? The gym seems disproportionately small and not well thought out at all. Overall, the club seems an overkill, a monstrosity which will require exceptional care otherwise it will end up a white elephant.

But the build quality of the flats is very nice. The office is in ground floor of tower 7 and you can tell the workmanship is very good. Fittings seem reasonable and the overall fit and finish has a solid, upmarket feel.

The location too is nice. At least the sector is not congested and there are no high rises all around cramping the project. The only question is when will the project be completed? If you buy a flat today, the deadline is still one year.
                  Last edited by NSingh; December 13 2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by luvguru View Post
                    DECEMBER Project Updates Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates

Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand instalment.

the photographs are taken from backside (Espacia Side) for tower 12-16 row as we can see gap to right of tower 12 & left of tower 16. Why don't they upolad from front side (Planet Lotier side)?

Comment

The project completion dates are getting extended every quarter, it seems that even 3c no different than other builder community who are taking their customer for a ride.
                      Lets join together to meet the top management of 3c and take their final inputs.
                      These customer care executives are only giving the false and the rosy updates which are far from the realty.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X