3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by shuchi sharm View Post
    some body plllz guide.in lotus boulevard which towers are best for end use like sun facing towers road facing etccc...some body is offering unit 204 tower 29 park facing ..is it sun facing will i get sunlight
    Looking on map it looks to be a good unit. what is the price offered to you

Comment

3Cs exposed

I am an end user in LB waiting for my possession ... 3C- Corrupt, Cunning, Chor.....their real faces are now exposed...they are theives in white collars; no different than other builders...now residents are taking them head on...please see the attached picture of Phase 1 balconies and the innovative way to protest...lets spread the word and show the world real 3C
      Attached Files

Comment

Amazing way of protest. Silent yet powerful! LB folks are just so awesome. Perfect way to shake up the blood sucking builders.

Comment

some body plllz guide.in lotus boulevard which towers are best for end use like sun facing towers road facing etccc...some body is offering unit 204 tower 29 park facing ..is it sun facing will i get sunlight

Comment

Originally posted by del_del View Post
            Looking on map it looks to be a good unit. what is the price offered to you
            sir there is a huge difference between prices quote means 5700 to 7000 may be because of phase...kindly tell how can i get map...can i see whether tower 29 is road facing or not
            in tower 29 201 is better 0r 202 or 203 or 204.how things goes...smbdy guide

Comment

sir there is a huge difference between prices quote means 5700 to 7000 may be because of phase...kindly tell how can i get map...can i see whether tower 29 is road facing or not
              You can get the map on 3c website. Further the price difference will be there due the different phases. You can get phase 4 between 5400 to 5800

Comment

you seem to be new to buying into RE.....what ever you do.... dont be in a hurry to make a decision.... the rates are not going to increase for at-lest the next two to four months..... let your brokers know to only call you if they have something for example...
                x Rate quoted by them - 200 or 300 ... you will soon see better quotes. Tell them that their quote is totally out of your budget.

Comment

Silent Protest by residents

Protest by LB residents against 3c.. as 3C is allowing outsiders in the LB facility...like school etc
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by lbresidents; January 26 2014, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Par hua kya ... Why are the end users so unsatisfied

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Impressed by the unity of buyers/end-users in the 3c lotus boulevard project.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X