3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
    This is an order by the highest court of the land and would be applicable to all areas in India as the judgement can be quoted in lower courts for granting relief to the builders. Also, this order is for a GH project within the bigger complex.

Quite a surprising judgment though.

I quite agree with you on legal being the last resort and putting pressure on the builder through other means.
    This is verdict of supreme court but based on applicable law means Haryana apartment act. It won't be applicable as it is in other states. Lawyer will have to prove that it is applicable in UP apartment act also. Otherwise reasoning can be reinterpreted in light of UP apartment act or entirely different ruling is possible if court feels other judgement are applicable.
    UP apartment act is quite explicit on common areas and recently an ruling came based on that.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification.

What was this recent ruling that you are referring to? Was it a Supreme Court verdict?

My opinion was based on what I heard on NDTV Property Show where one of the panelist mentioned that this ruling will deal a body blow to RWA's all over India.

Originally posted by aukindian View Post
      This is verdict of supreme court but based on applicable law means Haryana apartment act. It won't be applicable as it is in other states. Lawyer will have to prove that it is applicable in UP apartment act also. Otherwise reasoning can be reinterpreted in light of UP apartment act or entirely different ruling is possible if court feels other judgement are applicable.
      UP apartment act is quite explicit on common areas and recently an ruling came based on that.

Comment

Everyone is missing one point here. All builders including 3C has not filed necessary disclosures under UP Acts. These forms makes in mandatory for builder to make clear disclosures of common areas. This clearly shows the malafide intentions.

Builder can not claim innocence as I have been sending them emails to remind of the same.

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
        Thanks for the clarification.

What was this recent ruling that you are referring to? Was it a Supreme Court verdict?

My opinion was based on what I heard on NDTV Property Show where one of the panelist mentioned that this ruling will deal a body blow to RWA's all over India.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
          LB main gate has put school banner also...
          Someone says admission as already started. 3C is just exploiting the noida authority's permission of mix land usage though its really bad for LB.

Comment

3C is corrupt, Cheat and Chor.....

Comment

what is the current bsp rates for 4th phase in lotus boulevard...please help...

Comment

FEB.14' Project Updates Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates

Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand installment.

Comment

Hi.Guys who have shifted to LB and living there for some time, can they share their views on the type of life ?The problems they are facing and the positives too...

I have a unit each in L300 and Lp and will get possession in an years time and wish to take a 3/4 BR apartment on rent in Noida till the time I get any one of them. I just want to know type of Life in LB as compared to other nearby societies .

Comment

Are d black flex posture showing dissatisfaction removed from balconies as none of the pics in 3C updates shows d same.......or is it "Plz dont trust 3C blindly" as these r removed in photoshop

Comment

Hello,
                      Amidst all the controversies of this 3C project, is this still a good buy from end users perspective comparing various options in the vicinity?
                      Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X