3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by VishuB View Post
    Someone told me 5800 BSP for 2nd Phase flat.

Why Boulevard? Do you see happy buyers here ?
    Hi Vishu the reason being that i wanted to purchase an appartment for end use and i found 3C to be good in terms of the material used in the apartments, the layout etc. I have been trying to find a good apartment since a long time now and the more you look around and review apts the more you get confused

Comment

Originally posted by gapman View Post
      HI i am looking to purchase a 3BHK from LB through resale could anyone advise what is the prevelant rate for a 3BHK in LB
      Got an offer of 3c lotus panache,sec-110, 3bkh 5800/sq ft all inclusive in resale.

Comment

if school is not an issue , than one should go for it.
        construction to poora hona hi hai.
        it is going to be one of the pleasant sites on expressway for onlookers to have a glance at.

Comment

The project has been delayed a lot, 3c has been giving false update about completion dates. They have recovered most of money
          from buyers >90%. What are options with us to take action against builders as penalty of Rs. 10/- psft is peanut
          a. Should we hire a lawyer and file a legal case
          b. Protest in group in front of their office
          c. Other options
          As per information Panache buyers have made police complain, kindly suggest. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gapman View Post
            HI i am looking to purchase a 3BHK from LB through resale could anyone advise what is the prevelant rate for a 3BHK in LB

It would be around 5900-6000/sq ft, Good Investment.....

Wish Home To every One.

Comment

Thankx dhananjoy

Comment

Watch "Allahabad HC orders demolition of two 40-storey b…" on YouTube - Allahabad HC orders demolition of two 40-storey b…: http://youtu.be/Gr5-tAxO8Ec
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Fyr
                  Using Tapatalk

Comment

Friends, to update all of you (old members when I was the active member of IREF), I have sold my apartment in LB last month with good returns...

Comment

LChand bhai kasam se 3-4 din pehle yehi soch raha tha ki Lchand to bilkul gaayab hi ho gaya
                      Good to see you back. Good to know that you got good returns . Conngrats!!!
                      Waise do you mind sharing the price ?

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                      Friends, to update all of you (old members when I was the active member of IREF), I have sold my apartment in LB last month with good returns...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X