Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Hi - everyone..visited LB yesterday and did visit my apptt in phase 2 which is underway for handover. had requested for an exceptional visit coz i wont be around anytime soon when the procedure will start. so after a lot of requests, was allowed.
    and just to now put an end to all alleged compliants/rumors about LB, here is my first hand experience !!
    guys - its not at all conjusted....its way too well designed to be one. dont go by your maths of acres divided by towers as there is something known as architectural excellence. its very open with lots of green space to look at ...very airy....
    the best part is that all those people who are litttering the thread are neither invested nor seen 3C. pls stop spreading unnecessary rumors about a project par exclellnce in its segment. these are rumors coz none of you have seen what you are talikng about!!!!

aur rahi baat independent house vs appartments ki toh let me tell you i live in a HOUSE in delhi- totally ours in one of the best places in delhi- however you can not match the pros and cons....aptt living is structured, safe and community experience with like minded people unlike a HOUSE ....leave aside the investment size and purpose of buying like end use/investment....
    Having said that - TO each one his own....it's not even a valid argument to have without knowing the variables and motives.....
    and yes, non-frill rtms again to each one his own....where both parents are working , they want to have all the frills inside their compound for their kids or even for themselves.....this is a lifestyle choice that one will make compromising some 20sqft of area from their house in the name of loading. if someone feels that a TV is all that he needs to entertain himself and doesnt need a pool, club etc then a non flashy RTM is good......these are choices that you make - builders are not fooling anyone and no one is getting befooled.
    incomplete knowledge is the most dangerous thing !!!

all 3C investors- you've made the right choice !! 3 cheers to 3C - lets look forward to possession soon!!
    Last edited by risk&return; May 3 2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I have countered to this Zohaib's logic on density in GNOIDA post...He is not always right.

My old house in Delhi was 112 apartments in 3 acres. Its ultra low density in today's standard. However, no gardens, back to back flats, no longish views, no space for parking, no club and no frills...
      So what matters is actually FEEL LIKE density than actual density. Many new constructions are better In this respect.
      I have not seen 3C from inside. But from outside it definitely seen as cluster of ultra dense towers.

Comment

1. 112 apartments in 3 acres...No Gardens...Because of Height Restrictions. These may be max. 10 - 12 floor appts. So No vertical extension, therefore more ground area occupied by Flats

2. Were there any 500-1200 sq. ft Appts ???....Probably NO...and I am NOT EVEN factoring in the low loading.

3. Most of those societies were co operative societies and majority dont have basements done for parking as its expensive to get basements done.

4. No Clubs or Frills...But WERE YOU PAYING Rs.3 psf per month ????? Surely Not.

Now coming to 3C LB.....First of all I have NOT SINGLED out this specific project BUT THE ENTIRE NEW CROP OF CONCRETE JUNGLES which will Litter the New upcoming sectors of Noida due to ONLY ONE REASON....Sheer Greed of Noida authority and Builders.

LET ME REMIND EVERYONE ....That Such High Density IS NOT...I REPEAT....NOT...Common across entire NCR...but is ONLY Noida-Gnoida Specific.

Even the Far more posh, developed and in demand region of Gurgaon, delhi has less F.A.R

1. Its NOT Merely number of flats per acre i am talking about....I give an OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL....Put up the Number of Car Parkings Per Flat in this project. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED.
        Are you EVEN AWARE...that Ambience Mall Gurgaon...with Huge Parking and multi levels can accomodate a mere 3000 cars AT MAX !!!!!

In a city like Noida where public transport is Pathetic...Having 1 car is Bare minimum...Most of families will be FORCED to have 2 or even 3 cars.

Just ask your so called "Reputed" builder...how many car parkings he has made ....and then we shall talk

Also be Prepared to be ALOTTED A CAR PARK (for which you have paid in lakhs) to be Alotted Far Far away from your flat

Just wait and watch....You think 100 families in one building will have car parks close by ???..ha ha

Many will be alotted car parks 100 mtrs away....!!!

2. CLUBS ?????....Ha Ha Ha....3000-4000 families sharing a 1.5 lakh FLOOR PLATE sq.ft club ...which will have a lot of area sold or leased to shops .....Thats approx 10,000 people.
        For layman who cannot fathom what it means.....Its approx THE PRESENT POPULATION OF ENTIRE SARITA VIHAR !!!!!!!

I am not even talking about Shoddy maintenance, breakdowns, tenants screwing up, visitors, and paying Rs.3 psf per month

3. Mr. Narana...Since you have the Experience of Living in a society in delhi, please do enlighten people as to what 2 Lifts per 100 flats will ACTUALLY MEAN.

4. Like Minded People or rather Similar backgrounds ????...Yes one can expect in a society like ATS Hamlet where there is NO KHICHDI...But projects like LB will remember my words....Its a Khichdi project with 2,3 4 bhk all in one.....whether people like it or not...but Gentry will be effected...and Lets clear this MISCONCEPTION that LB is a End user based project...Its a Investor driven project and I have said this a 100 times before....such projects have high numbers of tenants...and ANY SOCIETY with Majority TENANTS will be screwed....Not mincing any words..Tenants are only a negative...they are mostly respl. for breaking most rules...creating problems with maintenance, etc etc.
        Thats why Projects of PURVANCHAL AND ATS AND STELLAR ARE so highly ranked...as they are END USER driven projects with majoirty owners residing.

As someone mentioned INCOMPLETE INFO IS DANGEROUS.....and if one flips through the One million posts singing praises of 3C..one will realise...that majority is INCOMPLETE INFO.

Car parking : No. of flat ratio
        No. of Lifts : Flat Ratio
        No. of people/families sharing club
        Ceiling Height

These are Solid issues.....

Let me assure you an UNOCCUPIED Society always looks "Open and Green"

AS I SAID...LET THERE BE 60-70% Occupancy...then Reality will stare down.

I said before and will say again....GO FOR ANY SOCIETY...ANY AGE...ANY LOCATION OF YOUR CHOICE.....Which has BASICS RIGHT

Meaning:

Gated
        Ample Green Space..keeping in mind the no. of flats in mind
        Lift:Flat ratio...Acceptable limits are 1 lift for 25-30 flats
        Ample car park...Bare minimum 1.5 times the number of flats...Average...2 per flat.
        Good construction / Strong construction (Not some Green building crap belted out to put cheap and weak fly ash bricks)
        Much better to have Stilt parking than to have basements....Majority projects with Basements have major seepage, leakage issues
        No KHICHDI...either 2, small 3 bhk combo....or 3,4 bhk combo

DONT BOTHER ABOUT CLUBS, POOLS, ETC.....Mark my words...most of these societies have major issues in maintenance of such facilities...overcharging by builders....and cleanliness issues....

Much better to take up membership of a professional club, 5 star club, etc nearby and enjoy profesionally managed facilities at same price

A good clean green open and big park is sufficient for all age groups to have outdoor activities.

BROCHURE KI FIRANGI PHOTOSHOOTS and reality main bahut farq hota hai
        Last edited by zohaib2012; May 3 2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Don't get the point you r trying yo make on this LB thread..
          If u r saying that coop societies are better in their density, it's a pretty generic statement coz I know most r not and they give you a way more clustered feel coz wo shuru gone se pejorative hi khatm ho jaati hain.. Aur agar wo badi Jyoti hain toh most unmanaged hoti hain ya Jo aap keg rahe hain waisi hoti hain..

I sincerely urge ap ek baar LB ke andar jaa ke dekhiye ap uske main road view se drive ho rahe hain..

Now to car par, basic plan has 1 and they've offered another to those who need it..kyun ki reserved offer kar rahe hain, I'm assuming they have provisioned for it..

Now to noida vs ggn.. They aren't even comparable from a basic livability pov but won't debate that.. On density, pls visit whole of sec 55 and 56 which has coop societies.. They r no better than noida except for the fact ki Wahan Bijli aur Paani bhi nahin hai.. Aur why don't y look at the most premium belaire on golf course road and u will know what's conjusted for 4 cr.. Or why not Sohna road? Orchid petals? Vatika city?

Sir it's all the same.. Ye India hai aur Itni population ko itne paise mein itna ich milega..

I'm invested in ggn too so no vested interests..
          I'm good with your pov but I'm just saying most is the same.. Ab main paise 3c mein Dalu ya bunch of retired PSU workers ko dun mera bhalla itna hi hoga..

Cheers!!

Comment

Mr. Zohaib, i have read every single post of yours in past and appreciate your in depth understanding. BUT had i took all the gyan seriously, i wouldn't have a home today.

Consider this:

Mid 2010
            1400 sq ft appt for a family of 4, 2 of 4 working in Noida and kids in Noida school.
            Budget - 50L (50% self funding).

Where do you think this person should have booked if not in these jungles? Request you to be practical in your answers.

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
            1. 112 apartments in 3 acres...No Gardens...Because of Height Restrictions. These may be max. 10 - 12 floor appts. So No vertical extension, therefore more ground area occupied by Flats
            -------------------------------------

BROCHURE KI FIRANGI PHOTOSHOOTS and reality main bahut farq hota hai

Comment

Btw what r u selling nowadays? I think your one time favs Gr noida and pair chowk are still at square one.

What is the new recommendation? Enlightenment? ))

OTE=zohaib2012;1137006]1. 112 apartments in 3 acres...No Gardens...Because of Height Restrictions. These may be max. 10 - 12 floor appts. So No vertical extension, therefore more ground area occupied by Flats

2. Were there any 500-1200 sq. ft Appts ???....Probably NO...and I am NOT EVEN factoring in the low loading.

3. Most of those societies were co operative societies and majority dont have basements done for parking as its expensive to get basements done.

4. No Clubs or Frills...But WERE YOU PAYING Rs.3 psf per month ????? Surely Not.

Now coming to 3C LB.....First of all I have NOT SINGLED out this specific project BUT THE ENTIRE NEW CROP OF CONCRETE JUNGLES which will Litter the New upcoming sectors of Noida due to ONLY ONE REASON....Sheer Greed of Noida authority and Builders.

LET ME REMIND EVERYONE ....That Such High Density IS NOT...I REPEAT....NOT...Common across entire NCR...but is ONLY Noida-Gnoida Specific.

Even the Far more posh, developed and in demand region of Gurgaon, delhi has less F.A.R

1. Its NOT Merely number of flats per acre i am talking about....I give an OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL....Put up the Number of Car Parkings Per Flat in this project. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED.
              Are you EVEN AWARE...that Ambience Mall Gurgaon...with Huge Parking and multi levels can accomodate a mere 3000 cars AT MAX !!!!!

In a city like Noida where public transport is Pathetic...Having 1 car is Bare minimum...Most of families will be FORCED to have 2 or even 3 cars.

Just ask your so called "Reputed" builder...how many car parkings he has made ....and then we shall talk

Also be Prepared to be ALOTTED A CAR PARK (for which you have paid in lakhs) to be Alotted Far Far away from your flat

Just wait and watch....You think 100 families in one building will have car parks close by ???..ha ha

Many will be alotted car parks 100 mtrs away....!!!

2. CLUBS ?????....Ha Ha Ha....3000-4000 families sharing a 1.5 lakh FLOOR PLATE sq.ft club ...which will have a lot of area sold or leased to shops .....Thats approx 10,000 people.
              For layman who cannot fathom what it means.....Its approx THE PRESENT POPULATION OF ENTIRE SARITA VIHAR !!!!!!!

I am not even talking about Shoddy maintenance, breakdowns, tenants screwing up, visitors, and paying Rs.3 psf per month

3. Mr. Narana...Since you have the Experience of Living in a society in delhi, please do enlighten people as to what 2 Lifts per 100 flats will ACTUALLY MEAN.

4. Like Minded People or rather Similar backgrounds ????...Yes one can expect in a society like ATS Hamlet where there is NO KHICHDI...But projects like LB will remember my words....Its a Khichdi project with 2,3 4 bhk all in one.....whether people like it or not...but Gentry will be effected...and Lets clear this MISCONCEPTION that LB is a End user based project...Its a Investor driven project and I have said this a 100 times before....such projects have high numbers of tenants...and ANY SOCIETY with Majority TENANTS will be screwed....Not mincing any words..Tenants are only a negative...they are mostly respl. for breaking most rules...creating problems with maintenance, etc etc.
              Thats why Projects of PURVANCHAL AND ATS AND STELLAR ARE so highly ranked...as they are END USER driven projects with majoirty owners residing.

As someone mentioned INCOMPLETE INFO IS DANGEROUS.....and if one flips through the One million posts singing praises of 3C..one will realise...that majority is INCOMPLETE INFO.

Car parking : No. of flat ratio
              No. of Lifts : Flat Ratio
              No. of people/families sharing club
              Ceiling Height

These are Solid issues.....

Let me assure you an UNOCCUPIED Society always looks "Open and Green"

AS I SAID...LET THERE BE 60-70% Occupancy...then Reality will stare down.

I said before and will say again....GO FOR ANY SOCIETY...ANY AGE...ANY LOCATION OF YOUR CHOICE.....Which has BASICS RIGHT

Meaning:

Gated
              Ample Green Space..keeping in mind the no. of flats in mind
              Lift:Flat ratio...Acceptable limits are 1 lift for 25-30 flats
              Ample car park...Bare minimum 1.5 times the number of flats...Average...2 per flat.
              Good construction / Strong construction (Not some Green building crap belted out to put cheap and weak fly ash bricks)
              Much better to have Stilt parking than to have basements....Majority projects with Basements have major seepage, leakage issues
              No KHICHDI...either 2, small 3 bhk combo....or 3,4 bhk combo

DONT BOTHER ABOUT CLUBS, POOLS, ETC.....Mark my words...most of these societies have major issues in maintenance of such facilities...overcharging by builders....and cleanliness issues....

Much better to take up membership of a professional club, 5 star club, etc nearby and enjoy profesionally managed facilities at same price

A good clean green open and big park is sufficient for all age groups to have outdoor activities.

BROCHURE KI FIRANGI PHOTOSHOOTS and reality main bahut farq hota hai[/QUOTE]

Comment

1. Its amusing to know that people...spl. The padhee likhee MNC junta has difficulty in understanding a simple concept such as ENTRY and EXIT....
                Dear amitexpert...
                You entered when rates were 3000 all incl...

Time to exit was diwali 2012....rates have stagnated..

A smart investor would have made an exit and bought in a better project for end use purpose.

Buying a house for end use...IS NOT a single step process...

The smartest buyers are who donot get emotional and know when to exit.

If you are so satisfied with ur decision then why have protests outside 3c office ????

Emotional hona hai to ho....who cares....abhi to society is not even liveable.....just remember my words when u will have 70% occupancy and builder milking you with inflated maintenance charges for crumbling facilities.

2. What am i selling ?????
                I still am very much selling in noida and gnoida...infact i still have best inventories in 3c projects like LZ ...and jaypee wishtown noida.....but thats business....
                Just because i am selling worn out tata nanos doesnt mean i have to drive them

There are buyers for even junta flats....and 2 room sets in vinod nagar, geeta colony and okhla...

Baat ghoom phir ke waheen aati hai.....i dont have to deal with ultra dense lifestyle....

Even people who have boughy in ghaziabad raj nagar, old noida and gnoida societoes, kundli, manesar, faridabad, new gurgaon will THANK their stars...when they will actually visit a 70% occupied concrete jungles in noida

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
                  Mr. Zohaib, i have read every single post of yours in past and appreciate your in depth understanding. BUT had i took all the gyan seriously, i wouldn't have a home today.
                  Consider this:
                  Mid 2010
                  1400 sq ft appt for a family of 4, 2 of 4 working in Noida and kids in Noida school.
                  Budget - 50L (50% self funding).
                  Where do you think this person should have booked if not in these jungles? Request you to be practical in your answers.

You ENTERED right but didnt plan an EXIT....thats the mistake you did.

I have been talking about exitting since diwali 2012 and everyone knows NOW...how true it has turned out to be...

Rates are still and will remain.

I have been sayinh for long that 3C is an Investor driven builder....but people chose to be emotional.

Fact is...you can do whatever you want....the builder will catch you one way or other....

You should have made an exit at right time and picked up better society or rtm unit in noida or gnoida...

1400 sq. Ft with 35% loading...extremely poor ratios and high density
                  ..high maintenance....chipka dete kisi aur pe....

Aur le lete...low density, rtm, expansldable, minimal loading rtm in noida / gnoida

Overall...utney ka hi padta

1200 sq.ft with 20% loading and expandable at 7000 psf is FAR BETTER than 1400 sq.ft with 35% loading..not expandable...at 5500 psf...In Long Run for end user

Comment

Army sectors in main noida are GEMS.....you have to choose a right unit.....you will get sufficient parking...ample greens....low rise...low density...top location...good gentry....EXPANDABLE and Rock solid
                    I helped a family pick up a solid Unit in sector 29...2 bhk...now expanded to 3+1...very open...huge terrace...enough parking for 2 cars ( its park facing unit).....walking distance to Running metro...10 min. Richshaw ride to sector 18....
                    Minimum loading....low rise...super ventillation and sun...no need to keep extra car or driver for wife, parents, etc...
                    Each and every facility closeby
                    Price...???.....same as a 3 bhk unit sold in concrete jungles in semi developed super dense sectors of noida.....
                    Dikhwe pe mat jao...apni aqal lagao....
                    Builder ka brochure raat din dekhney se sirf day dream ho sakta hai...
                    Asliyat nahin.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                      Army sectors in main noida are GEMS.....you have to choose a right unit.....you will get sufficient parking...ample greens....low rise...low density...top location...good gentry....EXPANDABLE and Rock solid
                      I helped a family pick up a solid Unit in sector 29...2 bhk...now expanded to 3+1...very open...huge terrace...enough parking for 2 cars ( its park facing unit).....walking distance to Running metro...10 min. Richshaw ride to sector 18....
                      Minimum loading....low rise...super ventillation and sun...no need to keep extra car or driver for wife, parents, etc...
                      Each and every facility closeby
                      Price...???.....same as a 3 bhk unit sold in concrete jungles in semi developed super dense sectors of noida.....
                      Dikhwe pe mat jao...apni aqal lagao....
                      Builder ka brochure raat din dekhney se sirf day dream ho sakta hai...
                      Asliyat nahin.
                      Mr Zohaib,It seems you are not aware of Army sectors.
                      Parking is a big problem evrywhere .Greens are only those encroached by GF residents and made into personal lawns.Low rise but open space is very less .Only thing is low maintenance but there is nothing to be maintained here-bare minimum facilities.
                      The concrete jungles is a way of life in all dense cities like Hongkong,Singapore ...Its not America where in small cities you can buy acres in 100 thousand USD .
                      People will get used to the density but a well maintained dense society is better than no facility low rise...
                      The problem is maintenance and not density.The system if properly run can add value to a fast paced life.You are suggesting a retired lifestyle.
                      BTW can you inform what is density in these army sectors?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X