Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

To inform all my old friends, I have purchased a 3BHK duplex at Vadodara, Gujarat. Its a ready to move duplex.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
      To inform all my old friends, I have purchased a 3BHK duplex at Vadodara, Gujarat. Its a ready to move duplex.
      Love to see you back, all d best..
      Dear please suggest some thing in vodadara for good roi with 30 to 40 budget..
      I love this city and seems good steam there in real estate than any place in India for coming 3-4 years

Comment

Modi jee won from here, left the seat, announced the future developments in Vadodara. Duplexes, plots could be good deal but no to apartments for the investment...people at Vadodara have negative sentiments for apartments..except migrants...

Let's see how the development goes.

Comment

Modi jee won from here, left the seat, announced the future developments in Vadodara. Duplexes, plots could be good deal but no to apartments for the investment...people at Vadodara have negative sentiments for apartments..except migrants...

Dear then suggest some thing with 10 own and 30 loan.. Construction link villas in developing location....
          U suggest then I will do my home work..
          Thanks in advance...

Comment

And hain sikangi from my villa balcony with you....

Comment

go towards Vasna-Bhayli, Sevasri, Sama Savli...search magicbricks...

Comment

What is the size and price?

Comment

Now, 3c has come up with new ways of harassing buyers by not giving penalty amount to those whose payment was not on time. This has happened with lotus boulevard phase 2 buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by mohitdhingra View Post
                    Now, 3c has come up with new ways of harassing buyers by not giving penalty amount to those whose payment was not on time. This has happened with lotus boulevard phase 2 buyers.
                    Can you please provide more details.. Has 3C started issuing possession letters to phase 2 towers ..?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepak_singh View Post
                      Can you please provide more details.. Has 3C started issuing possession letters to phase 2 towers ..?
                      LB Happy and Satisfied Buyers.... here is the good news. After a lot of pressure and followups 3C issued some letters for Tower 12 yesterday. Letters for Fitouts.

Now this will make you very happy. If you have even a single paise of interest due to late payment you loose out on your penalty... Ji Haaan Phale Ghar Late Low Late Payment Pe 18% Interest Do .... uske baaad jai ram ji ki...

This Satuday all 3C Buyers are meeting at Tech Boulevard 3C Office at 10 AM. Please LB Walon kab tak updates hin logo... kabhi to apni ass bhi hilalo...... its about money this time.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X