Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by Turkish View Post
    Thanks for input guys...
    Of Course, there is lot of Inventory in this project and no doubt it's very high density. But I don't have much choice in Noida. My stretched budget will be 80 lacks. I don't want to go 137 sector which is very far and not in very livable condition. Sector 7x is far more congested.
    As of now I am getting 6200 all inclusive (apx) deals in non-RTM towers like in towers 9,26,27 etc. For ready to move in, I am getting 1295 size in 90+ lacks apx (all inclusive) which is out of my budget.

I think, I may have to choose 2 bedroom size in RTM towers of phase 2.
    Rethink about 137 and 143. In expressway, center is better here is why.

There is good amount offices all along the express way and there going to be even more coming up. From the rental, perspective people would prefer to stay near to the office given a choice. From this angle, being at the center of the express way makes ton of sense compared to earlier part of the express way.

This is not true for 7x as it is far inside.

Comment

Hi,
      Did you get any decent deal in LB? I am also planning to buy there ?

best

Comment

What are you looking for RTM or Near possession and what size...Decent deals can be found in towers whose possession is more than 1 year (which means no one is sure when). People quote any absurd price that they can think of. Please also note there are many flats which will not have sunlight at all!

Comment

Originally posted by rareal View Post
          Rethink about 137 and 143. In expressway, center is better here is why.

There is good amount offices all along the express way and there going to be even more coming up. From the rental, perspective people would prefer to stay near to the office given a choice. From this angle, being at the center of the express way makes ton of sense compared to earlier part of the express way.

This is not true for 7x as it is far inside.
          Great thinking. First buy your house. Then check if it is center of anything. May be u can justify u hav bought center of the universe.
          why only expressway. don't we hav offices in sec 62, GN, other old noida sectors and then delhi - CP, south delhi etc. list is very long.

Comment

Hello Guys,

I am totally new here and would like to get some suggestions and advice from more senior members.

I am interested in buying a property in Noida and have checked few options. I had gone to see a property in this project which belongs to a colleague and they have got possession of the flat almost 1.5 years ago. The building it very close to the gate. It is a 2BHK + Study property. My colleague may be interested in selling the property and I am also open to buy that property or any other property in this project which is ready to move in.

Can anyone advise me on what is the market rate for a ready to move in property in this project?

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by mensan View Post
              Hello Guys,

I am totally new here and would like to get some suggestions and advice from more senior members.

I am interested in buying a property in Noida and have checked few options. I had gone to see a property in this project which belongs to a colleague and they have got possession of the flat almost 1.5 years ago. The building it very close to the gate. It is a 2BHK + Study property. My colleague may be interested in selling the property and I am also open to buy that property or any other property in this project which is ready to move in.

Can anyone advise me on what is the market rate for a ready to move in property in this project?

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
              DONT BUY LB! its a HIGH DENSITY PROJECT with 30+ towers and will be a mess when there would be 50%+ occupancy.

but if you still wishes to go ahead,considering the market condition dont quote more then 6k AL. Its an investor/dealers driven project which has almost no takers at current price.

SO FIRST IGNORE IF NOT THEN 6K ALL INCLUSIVE.

Comment

1. Rtm low density, low rise, fully developed flats in top locations of.main noida in fully developed sectors are 8000 psf all.incl. Per CARPET AREA

2. All new projects in noida are high density, high rise, not in fully developed sectors and have other issues like 9 yr payment plan to authorott, ngt ,poor ratio of facilities,etc...Therefore None of them deserves a rate of 6500 PSF OF CARPET AREA (Not super area)

Eg. 1200 Sq.ft flat with 35% loading is 780 sq.carpet area

Being a high density project its maximum rate should be 6500 psf carpet area

6500 X 780 ...thats 51 lakhs max..all inclusive

So rate per sf of super area comes to 51 lakhs / 1200 that comes to 4250 psf all incl.

This ia honest price

When top class rtm no issues societies are 8000 psf of CARPET

Then such concrete jungles dont deserve same rate..but much lower

Thats.simple common sense

Paying 6K psf of super area for such a concrete jungle of a project is ABSOLUTE WASTE

1200 Sq.ft...35% loading...780 sq.ft carpet
                6000 Psf super area ... 72 lakhs
                Rate per carpet area...9250 psf of carpet area

Rate of rtm, fully developed , low density society in noida 50, 62 is 8k psf carpet

For a property which is More dense...has low ceiling..thin walls...poor ratio of facilities like club , lifts car park, etc

You are being FOOLED...and LOOTED

Comment

in sec 62 u can get 7k psf carpet
                  in sec 61 u can get 7.5k psf carpet
                  in sec 50 u can get 8k psf carpet

Comment

All low rise..low density (2-3 times less)...all ready for registry...all having cc...all having no ngt issues or any farmers issues...all having proper ratios of facilities like clubs...car parkings.....all in fully developed sectors....all in top city locations where one can move in day one....all with rock solid construction (no bullshit hollow bricks)

BUT

People fall for marketing crap and plan to pay 5-6k psf per super area for flats with 35% -45% loading

Which means effective rates of 9-10k psf of carpet area !!!

Not to forget all the ills of poor ratios, high density and higher maintenance

THEN THEY WILL BLAME THE BUILDER, BROKER, GOVT

Khudh ki aqal kahaan gayee ??

Dikhwon pe mat jao...apni aqal lagao....

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                      All low rise..low density (2-3 times less)...all ready for registry...all having cc...all having no ngt issues or any farmers issues...all having proper ratios of facilities like clubs...car parkings.....all in fully developed sectors....all in top city locations where one can move in day one....all with rock solid construction (no bullshit hollow bricks)

BUT

People fall for marketing crap and plan to pay 5-6k psf per super area for flats with 35% -45% loading

Which means effective rates of 9-10k psf of carpet area !!!

Not to forget all the ills of poor ratios, high density and higher maintenance

THEN THEY WILL BLAME THE BUILDER, BROKER, GOVT

Khudh ki aqal kahaan gayee ??

Dikhwon pe mat jao...apni aqal lagao....
                      what you have been saying is common for all projects.
                      you cant help it
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X