3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

you kidding me?

checkout the prices before you just post your guessed prices.

Originally posted by dceite View Post
    I would be surprised if any takers at this rate even AI.

Comment

Actually 6 month back, I almost sold off my flat @5500bsp. But due to some personal reason dropped off that plan. So definitely it is more then what dcite quoted.

Comment

Hi All,
        Does anyone have any clue by when will 3C get Oc and we will get our flats for registry legally? I booked in 2009 and this looks like forever now.... pls share whatever updates you have or heard. my patience is running out now

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
          you kidding me?

checkout the prices before you just post your guessed prices.
          Where should I check the prices?
          Are these published in gazette of Indian government?

We just can't keep believing in rubbish quoted by brokers and investors.

Prices should be decided on fundamentals, quality, location, builder reputation, demand-supply, density, loading, certifications (oc/cc) etc.

And not what the roadside broker quotes.
          Last edited by dceite; January 7 2015, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dceite View Post
            Where should I check the prices?
            Are these published in gazette of Indian government?

We just can't keep believing in rubbish quoted by brokers and investors.

Prices should be decided on fundamentals, quality, location, demand-supply, density, loading, certifications (oc/cc) etc.

And not what the roadside broker quotes.
            I think you are going overboard.
            if you don't know and someone knows.... you cant just rubbish it away without providing any inputs to back up your view.
            Thanks

Comment

I've seen a few guys do this increasingly on the forum. Just go through Sapphire, Kosmos and now LB threads. While it is no secret that rates arent going anywhere but a lot of nonsensical misinformation is being spread on this forum unfortunately in terms of rates lowballing

Comment

All new members non joaib forum mates.

With an agenda

Arpan
                Swati
                Our veteran
                Etc

Comment

Originally posted by risk&return View Post
                  Hi All,
                  Does anyone have any clue by when will 3C get Oc and we will get our flats for registry legally? I booked in 2009 and this looks like forever now.... pls share whatever updates you have or heard. my patience is running out now
                  Did you ask what is the reason of not getting OC in LB? Is there any pending due from authority? I have heard the similar story from unitech.

Comment

guys, there are bigger issues that resale rates...resale rates are always in a range depending upon a lot of variables....most importantly legality of the house..
                    and with the situation we are all in, our flats are not OURS..
                    anyone, pls share if you have any update on NGT issue, OC by 3C????

Comment

Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
                      All new members non joaib forum mates.

With an agenda

Arpan
                      Swati
                      Our veteran
                      Etc
                      Boss if 'ground reality' is different, how can anyone affect the market rates by low balling on a website? Just don't bother, people will go to the ground and discover real prices. That way, in the medium run, 'new members with an agenda' are on a self defeatist path.

Offer your alternative ground reality and ignore us. Everyone knows what advice is the best for them to take.
                      Last edited by ArpanT; January 7 2015, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X