Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Nothing to offer
    Jo hai wo hai
    Jo hona hai wo hoga

    U hv lot of things to offer here

    Go ahead with ur agenda. It hardly matters

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by dceite View Post
      Where should I check the prices?
      Are these published in gazette of Indian government?

      We just can't keep believing in rubbish quoted by brokers and investors.

      Prices should be decided on fundamentals, quality, location, builder reputation, demand-supply, density, loading, certifications (oc/cc) etc.

      And not what the roadside broker quotes.
      Told you earlier, its going to hurt many smart and senior investors here.
      The fact is that in these sluggish markets price variation can be very high in the range of 5-30% of the generally accepted price. I can see the same guys who 3 years back were shouting 6200-6500 still crying their old song of "I will buy many at this price...". I wish these guys go out and really buy some and save distress of many people.
      Sometime back this thread had almost everyone claiming that they had 2-3 flats, thankfully those are all gone. Probably running around in offline market to sell at any price and still not getting buyers.
      Good luck to the current investors, but putting low prices here is not absurdity but reality, go out in the market to sell and you will probably realize that this is the real price for selling.

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Guys - lets not all go personal and agenda driven - rates are being lowballed by 3-4 individuals - that is a fact and it is misinformation.

        Totally agree that rates are not going anywhere - infact we are 7-10% down from peak rates - in most cases.

        But that does not give anyone - any reason to put rates below market in this forum. The forum is here to spread truth on the ground. Be it high or low or whatever.

        If one percieves rates will go down - it is your perception and vice versa.

        Just remember putting in rates inaccurate and just continuing to go agenda-agenda, investor-investor, broker-broker really kills the spirit of this forum and the discussion at hand.

        Almost all listings in 99 and MB - are non verified and untrue and that is why they themselves hv started the verified listings column. Infact it is an acute problem that brokers lowball rates to solicit calls and suck u in. Please try it for yourself.

        I honestly dont care if rates go up or down - except fr 1 property (non JP) - I dont intend to sell anything for 10 years atleast

        Yes if rates go down much further I will cherry pick and buy
        Last edited by dineshsays; January 8 2015, 09:10 AM.

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by risk&return View Post
          guys, there are bigger issues that resale rates...resale rates are always in a range depending upon a lot of variables....most importantly legality of the house..
          and with the situation we are all in, our flats are not OURS..
          anyone, pls share if you have any update on NGT issue, OC by 3C????
          Amit should hv the latest on this. As far as I remember reading in this forum some form of OC was acquired by 3C for ph 1 atleast before the NGT issue 'struck'

          OC is not coming thru for any new Noida proprrty.

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Guys - lets not all go personal and agenda driven - rates are being lowballed by 3-4 individuals - that is a fact and it is misinformation.

            Totally agree that rates are not going anywhere - infact we are 7-10% down from peak rates - in most cases.

            But that does not give anyone - any reason to put rates below market in this forum. The forum is here to spread truth on the ground. Be it high or low or whatever.

            If one percieves rates will go down - it is your perception and vice versa.

            Just remember putting in rates inaccurate and just continuing to go agenda-agenda, investor-investor, broker-broker really kills the spirit of this forum and the discussion at hand.

            Almost all listings in 99 and MB - are non verified and untrue and that is why they themselves hv started the verified listings column. I know a few ppl working in MB as my wife just joined MB. Infact it is an acute problem that brokers lowball rates to solicit calls and suck u in. Please try it for yourself.

            I honestly dont care if rates go up or down - except fr 1 property (non JP) - I dont intend to sell anything for 10 years atleast

            Yes if rates go down much further I will cherry pick and buy
            Property rates are no concrete realities or universal facts like "fire is hot" or "sun rises in the east"! In fact the property bubble thats been created - is a pinnacle of misinformation and greed - too many people wrongly being convinced of ever rising prices!

            Everyone is entitled to express their opinions. There is no ethical issue here, and no one needs to feel self righteous.

            As i said before, the best thing is to express your alternative rate and ignore others. People will know what advice to take and what to avoid. Why feel so outraged?

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Opinions are fine but saying rates on ground are so and so when they arent - I repeat - is MISINFORMATION. Ranges are realities - quote them.

              There are no alternate variations of the truth.

              The genesis of high property prices is a seperate topic and lets treat it like that. Open a thread - I have a lot to add on the topic

              You dont express 'alternate' rates, there is no alternate version of reality - there are many readers who come here for facts - it is the posters responsibility to not mislead anyone. Or are you saying you will post anything - the readers can 'go figure....'

              Sure if you want to pass strategies to close on really low rates or come to low risk distress sales please guide folks

              There is a big difference between I will buy at Rs 100 or I feel logical rates should be Rs 100 VS saying the rates on ground are Rs 100
              Last edited by dineshsays; January 8 2015, 09:58 AM.

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by ArpanT View Post
                Property rates are no concrete realities or universal facts like "fire is hot" or "sun rises in the east"! In fact the property bubble thats been created - is a pinnacle of misinformation and greed - too many people wrongly being convinced of ever rising prices!

                Everyone is entitled to express their opinions. There is no ethical issue here, and no one needs to feel self righteous.

                As i said before, the best thing is to express your alternative rate and ignore others. People will know what advice to take and what to avoid. Why feel so outraged?
                when someone makes outrageous post it will be replied accordingly.

                rates are down or up for whatever reasons we can debate on that.
                but fact remains the same be it comes from brokers , end users or losers .
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  emotional arguments doesn't win, let's get factual.

                  One of my close friend recently sold his flat in all white deal at 5700 BSP for phase 4 in LB.

                  So, either that fellow is very smart or one you spoke to should not even exist in RE market as they don't know what to ask for their assets.

                  anyways, i am not saying its trading at 6000+ for all units but price vary in phase 4 itself and totally depends on negotiation power of the the person selling it.


                  Originally posted by dceite View Post
                  Where should I check the prices?
                  Are these published in gazette of Indian government?

                  We just can't keep believing in rubbish quoted by brokers and investors.

                  Prices should be decided on fundamentals, quality, location, builder reputation, demand-supply, density, loading, certifications (oc/cc) etc.

                  And not what the roadside broker quotes.

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    OC for entire NOIDA is being held up by NOIDA Authority. All the projects that falls under 10KM radius.

                    Additionally, OC is not being given to anyone who violated UP APPT ACT and facing consumer activism. This is in the wake of Supertech fallout.

                    Also, if there are dues for land deal, OC shall be held back.

                    for LB, it seems to be the NGT only, buyers must clarify with developer and use RTI if no answer given in writing.

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
                      OC for entire NOIDA is being held up by NOIDA Authority. All the projects that falls under 10KM radius.

                      Additionally, OC is not being given to anyone who violated UP APPT ACT and facing consumer activism. This is in the wake of Supertech fallout.

                      Also, if there are dues for land deal, OC shall be held back.

                      for LB, it seems to be the NGT only, buyers must clarify with developer and use RTI if no answer given in writing.
                      purvanchal recently got OC..

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X