3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Opinions are fine but saying rates on ground are so and so when they arent - I repeat - is MISINFORMATION. Ranges are realities - quote them.

There are no alternate variations of the truth.

The genesis of high property prices is a seperate topic and lets treat it like that. Open a thread - I have a lot to add on the topic

You dont express 'alternate' rates, there is no alternate version of reality - there are many readers who come here for facts - it is the posters responsibility to not mislead anyone. Or are you saying you will post anything - the readers can 'go figure....'

Sure if you want to pass strategies to close on really low rates or come to low risk distress sales please guide folks

There is a big difference between I will buy at Rs 100 or I feel logical rates should be Rs 100 VS saying the rates on ground are Rs 100
    rightly said people shouldnt get heated up in discussions...brokers calling me for 5400 bsp

Comment

because they were out of 10kms radius.

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
      purvanchal recently got OC..

Comment

Thanks Amit.
        I did speak with 3C customer service and they said the final notification 'go ahead' has not come from NGT. and hence Noida authority is not issuing any OC.
        now for how long is the situation going to remain like this? is there anything that we as consumers can do?
        im a phase 2 customer. I was offered the fit outs that I did not take as it does not allow registry. Many people in phase 2 have taken that and got the works done in their homes and rented out. im really confused, is it ok for me to take possession and rent it out coz this is India or should I wait. if wait, till when ?????

Comment

Originally posted by risk&return View Post
          Thanks Amit.
          I did speak with 3C customer service and they said the final notification 'go ahead' has not come from NGT. and hence Noida authority is not issuing any OC.
          now for how long is the situation going to remain like this? is there anything that we as consumers can do?
          im a phase 2 customer. I was offered the fit outs that I did not take as it does not allow registry. Many people in phase 2 have taken that and got the works done in their homes and rented out. im really confused, is it ok for me to take possession and rent it out coz this is India or should I wait. if wait, till when ?????
          Are banks disbursing last payment without registry?

I also checked with CC, they told that within 2 months OC issue should be solved. As such, its an issue with many projects and should be solved in some time.
          more important is late payment fee and super area increase ...can anyone update on this?

Comment

Hi Friends,

I have a flat in T-26, 2 Bhk 1095 sft ... Looking to sell... Interested buyers please PM..

Regards,
            Shobhit

Comment

Got this mail from 3C today. I din't get what meant by closure of transactions with blackstone. lets see when we will get our house.

Dear Friends,

Greetings!

I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year and with the beginning of this year we have some very good news. Our transaction with Blackstone is completed in all aspects and we have begun mobilisation to strengthen the teams at Lotus Boulevard to expedite the work at site for handover of your homes from this week where you see the effect happening before the end of this week itself and it will gather momentum by each passing week. I understand that this has been a very trying time for all of us considering the escalations in cost of living and construction in the real estate market being at its worst ever. But I believe that this is the new dawn and with the sunshine I am personally trying my best to put the smile back on your face and reinstate your trust on The 3C Company. We would be sharing the timelines with you for each tower very shortly.

I want to thank you all for your continuous support and patience towards me and look forward to a very Happy New Year.

Kind regards,

Naveen Mann
              (On Behalf of Mr. Vidur Bharadwaj)

Comment

Originally posted by vijvik_7 View Post
                Got this mail from 3C today. I din't get what meant by closure of transactions with blackstone. lets see when we will get our house.

Dear Friends,

Greetings!

I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year and with the beginning of this year we have some very good news. Our transaction with Blackstone is completed in all aspects and we have begun mobilisation to strengthen the teams at Lotus Boulevard to expedite the work at site for handover of your homes from this week where you see the effect happening before the end of this week itself and it will gather momentum by each passing week. I understand that this has been a very trying time for all of us considering the escalations in cost of living and construction in the real estate market being at its worst ever. But I believe that this is the new dawn and with the sunshine I am personally trying my best to put the smile back on your face and reinstate your trust on The 3C Company. We would be sharing the timelines with you for each tower very shortly.

I want to thank you all for your continuous support and patience towards me and look forward to a very Happy New Year.

Kind regards,

Naveen Mann
                (On Behalf of Mr. Vidur Bharadwaj)
                I think it's the deal which 3C had with private equity giant Black Stone for it's SEZ for Rs 625 crore.

Too many investors, too few deals | Business Standard News

Comment

there is another financing deal that lotus had clinched. With this tranche of money, I hope they deliver the flats. the article is in today's ET.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I did see 3c Delhi 1 lights on after a long time. I think work might shortly restart there and maybe other 3C projects

Comment

What i have heard - All the partners have joined hands again (truce).

Regards
                      sbajaj

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X