Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

All new projects are earthquake resistant. Also 3C earlier built lots of corporate buildings, so sure have experience with building codes. The problem would be more in projects of new first time obscure builders who may not be so well versed with these

Comment

amitexpert please inform present bsp price of phase 4 lotus boulevard flats ...thanks

Comment

Is the work progressing in LB esp phase 4

Comment

Just visited LB today the work seems to be going on well and it seems the target is to finish the towers that can be delivered. T23 was given for fit out last month but the approach Road is still not ready expected to be ready by 15th May. T17 is getting finished and will be delivered in May. They will then focus on the others. The pace has certainly picked up and shaping up well. Hope they are able to keep at it.

Comment

Is Lotus Boulevard not coming under NGT issue? How 3c is offering flats for possession? Any news for Tower-28? I hold a unit there and it was promised for last May (May, 2014) after period of 39 months. Later I was told for May, 2015. In Jan, they sent mail publishing plan for handover of Towers but 28 is missing in it. I sent a mail but no reply from them.

Comment

All the projects are allowed to continue with construction and offer homes only for fit outs, officially only to do the wood work etc, but people have moved into their houses.

Comment

Originally posted by ajitsrawat View Post
                Is Lotus Boulevard not coming under NGT issue? How 3c is offering flats for possession? Any news for Tower-28? I hold a unit there and it was promised for last May (May, 2014) after period of 39 months. Later I was told for May, 2015. In Jan, they sent mail publishing plan for handover of Towers but 28 is missing in it. I sent a mail but no reply from them.
                So how much delay you suffered till date?

Comment

Hi, but if this is the case, does one have to pay the registry cost ? Or it means that possession is optional ? That is if one has to defer possession, they can defer till the time of registry ?

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                  All the projects are allowed to continue with construction and offer homes only for fit outs, officially only to do the wood work etc, but people have moved into their houses.

Comment

You have an option not to take the offer for fit out and wait for the NGT issue to be settled and then take delivery

Comment

Rahul,

It's 12 months now.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X