Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Avoid GF though the park facing ones are not bad as there is sufficient greens in front for privacy, look at this only if the all inclusive price is very good , do keep in mind that there Rs 150 plc on the gf units, best is between 1 to 12 but the higher floors are at discount. GF and 13 also difficult to sell later so better to avoid

What size are you looking? The 1600 / 1700 size is generally higher in psf price that 1200/ 1300. What price are you getting?

Comment

I am looking for a 1648 size, the only prob is that the rooms are too small and the drawing rooms are big. What is the cost I should look for

Comment

This price vary greatly which tower, if it is ready to move, and then the location and floor. The prices are between 5500 to 7500 AI psf

Comment

I was thinking of towers 22 - 26. So we are saying that 5500 AI is the min I can get

Comment

If you really want to check the price identify a tower and floor (don't specify the flat no) and call a broker that you want to sell and get a price fix.

Comment

Smart. Also why dont people by GF's?

Comment

there is also a big variation in T22 and T23, T23 is nearly ready and fit out given T22 is about 3 months away. The price is just a ballpark but since there are a very few deals happening you should negotiate, it is only the desperation of the seller how soon he needs the money. You can start at 5000 nothing to loose and see what happens..I am sure you get a fair idea when you negotiate for 1 or 2 flats.

Comment

Great thanks. Do you think there is any other project near the express way like LB?

Comment

Lotus Panache is there similar price may be a notch lower but I say stick with LB as the location is superior, also on one side of LP you have a hospital this will be a big downer, also the club is still not ready

Also when you travel from LB to the expressway to pass thru the large underpass this will be big plus in the future when more people move in. Many places the under pass is too narrow.

Comment

Also one of the problems with LP is the shamshaan ghat Opp to it which will be a problem in future

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X