Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Have recently finalized a 1717 sq ft flat in LB T26. The project appeared to be shaping well and the staff at site was very cooperative. I too hunted around before zeroing in on LB and my reasons for preferring LB over projects in 7x sectors, Noida extension and Sector 137 are no different from what are already posted in this thread. The only drawback being that the bedroom sizes are too small while all the extra space has been consumed in the DxD. I have been following Abhay's posts with interest. One thing- the sunlight to lower floors is obstructed by the adjacent high towers and if sunlight and ventilation is an issue, then 12+ are the floors to look for. 5400(AI) is a wonderful rate if the flat meets your expectations. Best offer amongst the 4-5 offers I had was a higher floor non park facing at 5300 (BSP).

Comment

Hey Jolly GM. Yup thinking of 2201, u think it would be ok?. Which flat are you on.

Comment

Congrats Mukul. Which flat?

Comment

Am on abhaykacker@ g m a i l .com. Add me

Comment

I am in tower 30, 1702 sq ft.
            Mukul when did you buy? I heard that prices are quite low now about 5300 AI, any idea.

Also any update on the progress on the work

Comment

Originally posted by mmukul View Post
              Have recently finalized a 1717 sq ft flat in LB T26. The project appeared to be shaping well and the staff at site was very cooperative. I too hunted around before zeroing in on LB and my reasons for preferring LB over projects in 7x sectors, Noida extension and Sector 137 are no different from what are already posted in this thread. The only drawback being that the bedroom sizes are too small while all the extra space has been consumed in the DxD. I have been following Abhay's posts with interest. One thing- the sunlight to lower floors is obstructed by the adjacent high towers and if sunlight and ventilation is an issue, then 12+ are the floors to look for. 5400(AI) is a wonderful rate if the flat meets your expectations. Best offer amongst the 4-5 offers I had was a higher floor non park facing at 5300 (BSP).
              Came to know that ph-1 price came down to 6-6.5k. Lagta HAI over has supplied killed the rate.

Comment

Is it how much ?

Comment

even if you buy in 1st phase be prepared to shell out TM in addition to registry so the final cost is much higher. When I last checked the price were in region of Rs 7000

Comment

Originally posted by abhaykacker View Post
                    For 5500 AI

Go & Get it. 5500 AI is fantastic rate for GF.

Pl check is there any hidden charges involved.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                      I am in tower 30, 1702 sq ft.
                      Mukul when did you buy? I heard that prices are quite low now about 5300 AI, any idea.

Also any update on the progress on the work
                      5300 AI ?? RTM or UC , WHICH FLOOR -?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X