3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you bring it to the notice of 3c? Was any action taken from their end?

Originally posted by PropBee View Post
    Hi

Dont know whether it's a good idea to compare commercial project with residential one. but surely for a given company construction quality of commercial project is always better than residential projects in most of the cases.
    Just wanted to share this with you guys. My company has shifted to 3C Oxygen boulevard 2 months ago and to my surprise I found overall construction quality not very good that I was expecting from 3C. I found following quality issues

1) Quality of wooden floor in common areas like cafeteria is not so good. At a corner I figured wood slab was about to crack due to weight of a table.
    2) At two places we found carpet was drenched with the rain water that came from joint between glass and wall.
    3) Washroom fittings are branded but of lower range.
    4) Quality of glass used for doors and partition is also not good.
    Overall I can not compare the construction quality of 3c with DLF or it's parallels.

Comment

SEZ Quality

Originally posted by PropBee View Post
      Hi

Dont know whether it's a good idea to compare commercial project with residential one. but surely for a given company construction quality of commercial project is always better than residential projects in most of the cases.
      Just wanted to share this with you guys. My company has shifted to 3C Oxygen boulevard 2 months ago and to my surprise I found overall construction quality not very good that I was expecting from 3C. I found following quality issues

1) Quality of wooden floor in common areas like cafeteria is not so good. At a corner I figured wood slab was about to crack due to weight of a table.
      2) At two places we found carpet was drenched with the rain water that came from joint between glass and wall.
      3) Washroom fittings are branded but of lower range.
      4) Quality of glass used for doors and partition is also not good.
      Overall I can not compare the construction quality of 3c with DLF or it's parallels.
      All the far flung low rental SEZs have a similar quality; be it unitech or a 3C

Comment

The Biggest Blunder by Noida authority....All the SEZs are seperated by Kilometres....

Imagine all Offices and SEZs on noida expressway in One Huge Sector with fully developed roads...proper entry and exit from expressway....

This was very much possible as all the land was under NA....they just screwed the planning part

In terms of planning the sectors...Greater Noida authority has done a better job.

Even though the commercial market in Gnoida is "COLD"...the Tech Zones have good approaches...Good Roads...and have Commercials coming up together...meaning...a Proper commercial district....

Comment

3C LOTUS BOULEVARD

Hi,
          any update on construction of tower 8, 9. any body been to the site?

Comment

Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
            The Biggest Blunder by Noida authority....All the SEZs are seperated by Kilometres....

Imagine all Offices and SEZs on noida expressway in One Huge Sector with fully developed roads...proper entry and exit from expressway....

This was very much possible as all the land was under NA....they just screwed the planning part

In terms of planning the sectors...Greater Noida authority has done a better job.

Even though the commercial market in Gnoida is "COLD"...the Tech Zones have good approaches...Good Roads...and have Commercials coming up together...meaning...a Proper commercial district....
            Any connection with the thread topic?

Comment

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
              Any connection with the thread topic?
              Read above..SEZs were discussed...and Yes do look at the condition of approach road to LB and other sectors roads along expressway..incl. the service lanes and underpasses...you will know what i mean

Comment

I think, Noida has witnessed exponential real estate growth on account of IT/ITES sector growth in the area.

A number of and BPO companies like Adobe System, TCS, ATC Labs, Interra, Global Logic CSC, HCL, etc, have set up their base in the city. It also has technology parks and Special Economic Zones.

Only sectors 44 -50, 51, 52, 62, 75, 76, 77, 78 and those along the Noida Expressway are considered for new residential development.

Ongoing projects Players such as the Amrapali Group, Logix Group, Jaypee Group, Omaxe Ltd, 3C, Paras Buildtech India have forayed into the area.
                If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

Comment

Yes....agreed...But i am not at all happy with the way sector roads, etc adjacent to Expressway are built and maintained by Noida authority.

they could have done a far better job and attarcted much much more.

The sector roads close to sector 93 which is habited for past 5-6 years is also pretty bad...

They should improve...else with so many residentials, etc coming that side..it could get worse and worse

Comment

Yes....agreed...But i am not at all happy with the way sector roads, etc adjacent to Expressway are built and maintained by Noida authority.

they could have done a far better job and attarcted much much more.

The sector roads close to sector 93 which is habited for past 5-6 years is also pretty bad...

They should improve...else with so many residentials, etc coming that side..it could get worse and worse
                    I think, You are right dude and i also agreed there are lot of potential in growth on Expressway as well.

As per my understanding Express way could be more strong in terms of common development but lacking because of "Many Under Construction Projects" and almost Zero Population near by the place. Security on expressway becomes a major Issue among People and visitors.

I think Builders should try to give the possession in at least (approx)committed time for early development near by the places.

I remember when we were so thrilled to travel on Mahrauli Gurgaon Road during 2003-05 when nothing was developed and suddenly development came into the picture but I understand differences between both roads as MG road was congested and always had advantage with commercial shops(Factory Outlets), Farm Houses and developed villages and Houses near by roads but in other hand Express way is very broad even if they try their best to complete rest all areas, They can not achieve 100 % till Population would not circulate there.
                    Last edited by StudRawk; August 26 2011, 12:38 PM.
                    If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

Comment

Info about 3C LB

I'm new in Noida...and looking to buy an aptm...can someone share the comparision of diff towers and phases of LB interms of:

1- Expect date of possesion
                      2- Pros & cons of the location of towers
                      3- Floor plans comparisions
                      4- Market Prices
                      5- Overall reccomendation

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X