Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MONEY HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

UNLESS UR A SAGE
    CommentQuote
  • RE is a lot about rates..whether you are a end user or investor

End user - to time your buy....to know what options you have in ur budget, to compare projects offered at same rates

Investor - returns

Untill unless you are Gifted a flat by a builder...rates are a part of RE.

Of course..going overboard and discussing them all the time..is a different story
    CommentQuote
  • 3c lotus boulevard

Hi all,

pls enlighten me - 3C lotus boulevard - investors ke liye hai ya end user ke liye.

Will it be worth living in for a middle class family - having salary less than 2lacs :) LOL

Is it better than average societies of DWARKA (pls leave the delhi factor - only society to society quality comparison)

thanks in advance to all who respond!!!

Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    RE is a lot about rates..whether you are a end user or investor

End user - to time your buy....to know what options you have in ur budget, to compare projects offered at same rates

Investor - returns

Untill unless you are Gifted a flat by a builder...rates are a part of RE.

Of course..going overboard and discussing them all the time..is a different story
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    Hi all,

pls enlighten me - 3C lotus boulevard - investors ke liye hai ya end user ke liye.
    If you bought at 3000-4000 psf...good for investors
    For end use...location is TOP CLASS....and if 3c delivers what they said...its a good buy for its price.
    End users be prepared for high density living...LB end users will probably be first in Noida region to experience it....

Will it be worth living in for a middle class family - having salary less than 2lacs :) LOL
    Maintenance charges could be 2.50 psf all inclusive...

Is it better than average societies of DWARKA (pls leave the delhi factor - only society to society quality comparison)

thanks in advance to all who respond!!!

A mediocre society of Noida has FAR BETTER standards of Living that socities in Dwarka, mayur vihar, patparanj, rohini, etc

CommentQuote
  • Misconceptions about high-density

I have 2 doubts about some points in this discussion:

1.Isn't "tower per acre" a better measure of density than "flats per acre"?

After all, either you're in your flat or outside using the green / common facilities.

2. How realistic is it to be afraid that these "high-density projects" will have a higher percentage of defaulters for maintenance & worse RWA issues?

Default %age would be similar to any RTM project and dealt with accordingly. Same for RWA issues - no worse or better.

As for crowded clubs & common areas - I think those are real issues and we should focus there.

-v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varshar
    I have 2 doubts about some points in this discussion:

1.Isn't "tower per acre" a better measure of density than "flats per acre"?

After all, either you're in your flat or outside using the green / common facilities.
    No....more the number of flats...more people...more load on common facilities

2. How realistic is it to be afraid that these "high-density projects" will have a higher percentage of defaulters for maintenance & worse RWA issues?

Default %age would be similar to any RTM project and dealt with accordingly. Same for RWA issues - no worse or better.

As for crowded clubs & common areas - I think those are real issues and we should focus there.
    More the number of flats... definately more tenants. Tenants are the BIGGEST NUISANCE in such societies
    Investors either lock up their flats..and default on maintenance, elect. bills. etc etc etc....or give them on lease....and tenants create major issues when realting to parking, discipline, misuse, etc etc

Flats with LARGE VARIATIONS...like from small 1,2 bhk to big 4bhk will have Gantry issues.....with common facilities being shared by all of them.

The number of flats avialble in Noida is A LOT..and dont expect High % of end users....many flats have been bought by investors who will lease it out...or have simply bought them as their second home..which they may sell later to make some profits.

This is biggest issue in maintenance and upkeep

CommentQuote
  • More or less all the projects will have similar issues which was anticipated..as they were all High density projects....which I hve been talking about for a long long time.

You can see LACK of space in LB, Paras tierra BECAUSE they are at advance stage of construction.

When other projects will be Ready....the situation in all these proejcts will be more or less same.

People are getting shcoked looking a LB, Paras tierra....WHY ???

Ddint they anticipate what it would look like to have 90-100 flats per acre

It can be safeky concluded that its BEST to go for flats in these projects which are facing a large green belt, golf course, Plots, Expressway..so that the view from your balcony, house will NOT BE DENSE
    CommentQuote
  • I have flat in tower 3 road facing ( facing to MIG Noida authority flats) . If you see from balcony it is big open area ..no high rise in this side and nice airy....At the same time if you see from park facing then you have just opposite high rise towers. In fact Ph 1 towers have only 11 floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Please have a look at Phase 3 layout in LB.
    I don't see the tower layout is bad at all. It has more open area. Big landscape.
    Whoever says LB tower layout is not good, are actually looking at Phase 1,2 towers. Where the plot has some irregular shape. But the other half of LB is nicely planned.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Please have a look at Phase 3 layout in LB.
    I don't see the tower layout is bad at all. It has more open area. Big landscape.
    Whoever says LB tower layout is not good, are actually looking at Phase 1,2 towers. Where the plot has some irregular shape. But the other half of LB is nicely planned.

landscape is 15 mtrs wide in actual. dont look into these digiat prictures, measure urself . open area is just 15 mtrs wide.

Phase 1 is the best with low rise feeling and over looking plots and NA flats, atleast open air , sunlight.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    landscape is 15 mtrs wide in actual. dont look into these digiat prictures, measure urself . open area is just 15 mtrs wide.

Phase 1 is the best with low rise feeling and over looking plots and NA flats, atleast open air , sunlight.

how did u measure 15 mtrs?
    CommentQuote

checked with site office drawings
    CommentQuote
  • as far as investors are concerned, what % would have exited/sold off by now? any idea?
    CommentQuote

if i am not wrong you are on water tank facing side, that side is good, no high density building for a distance and NA park also planned.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    as far as investors are concerned, what % would have exited/sold off by now? any idea?

37.23% would have exited by now.
    CommentQuote