• Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

The Realty Paper | India's first property e-daily

How does this effect the school opened in LB

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
      Can any residents staying in LB confirm if there are CCTV cameras that are functional. Also has there been any response from 3C re this.
      No one has answers for these simple questions?

This used to be the most active thread on the forum 2-3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
        No one has answers for these simple questions?

This used to be the most active thread on the forum 2-3 years ago.
        I am in phase-4 in LB

Spoke to someone couple of days back. That someone stays in LB tower 6 or 7. According to him CCTV cams are there but not all are active. After the recent incident, they have started taking actions to switch on cams. I dont know when will it happen.

About the activeness of the thread- majority of investors have left so the thread is full of end-users like me. People are not adding anything because everyone has adopted "wait and watch" policy. No one wants to sell their dream house but they cant shift either. Moreover, many "experts" on this forum have created "unnecessary" panic just to prove their claims- "dekha mainen toh pahle hee bola thaa"- typical Indian attitude.

Now 3C is slowly turning to 3W- wait-watch-worship (to Ganesha to bring the project back on track)

B+
        Last edited by Malvish; October 26 2015, 05:24 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Originally posted by vmn242018 View Post
          I am in phase-4 in LB

Spoke to someone couple of days back. That someone stays in LB tower 6 or 7. According to him CCTV cams are there but not all are active. After the recent incident, they have started taking actions to switch on cams. I dont know when will it happen.

About the activeness of the thread- majority of investors have left so the thread is full of end-users like me. People are not adding anything because everyone has adopted "wait and watch" policy. No one wants to sell their dream house but they cant shift either. Moreover, many "experts" on this forum have created "unnecessary" panic just to prove their claims- "dekha mainen toh pahle hee bola thaa"- typical Indian attitude.

Now 3C is slowly turning to 3W- wait-watch-worship (to Ganesha to bring the project back on track)

B+
          Thanks for the update I too am in Phase 4. Any idea of work at site, has it started

Comment

I heard its ongoing- but crawling. Will take longer than earlier predicted.

Comment

I m in phase 4, tower 28

Comment

Originally posted by ajitsrawat View Post
                I m in phase 4, tower 28
                Did you get any feedback re delivery of the tower?

Also any progress on the work

Comment

No. Whenever you send their customer care any query related to delivery they will give you 1-2 month timeline for the delivery planning dates but after that nothing will happen. Can not comment on progress but going by their attitude, very little work would have done for phase 4.

Comment

I heard that LB has got Ganga water connection, can anyone confirm. Also what is the position of OC for the towers delivered for fit out.

Comment

That's good news anybody can confirm this?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X