Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has anybody purchased 2nd parking slot?pls detail out the process, thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • oh fatichar, thanks - i thought 33.27%
    anybody else has a view?

Originally Posted by fatichar
    37.23% would have exited by now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    if i am not wrong you are on water tank facing side, that side is good, no high density building for a distance and NA park also planned.

Mine is mound garden facing.... well, I tried to get the real picture...for the distance between towers (22,23 & 24) and Towers (20 & 21)..its looks that there is a good distance between these towers...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Mine is mound garden facing.... well, I tried to get the real picture...for the distance between towers (22,23 & 24) and Towers (20 & 21)..its looks that there is a good distance between these towers...

dost, this is a wide zoom lens picture, isse toh chuha bhi haathi dekhta hai.

ground reality is different.

two JCB back to back can fill in most of the gap

ground work karo boss-- like total distance boundary wall to wall is 180 mts
    setback for road on both side is 15 mtrs each

width of towers with 6 apts is 75 mtrs end to end (T24) and 60 mtrs end to end (T 19)

bacha balance 15 mtr distance between two rows.

ab maat poochna
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    dost, this is a wide zoom lens picture, isse toh chuha bhi haathi dekhta hai.

ground reality is different.

two JCB back to back can fill in most of the gap

chalo bhai... kabhi time mila toh..site visit karni padegee.... baki toh...jo hai so hai....
    CommentQuote
  • Hey everyone.,

What are the current pssqft prices in Lotus Boulevard.

- Does it make sense to enter the project as an investor at this time?
    - Is the drive to Delhi convenient from this site?

thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    37.23% would have exited by now.

fatichar bhai....apna status BANNED kyon bana rakha hai?
    Banned ke baad bhi post karr rahe ho..matlab...u have wrien the status as "BANNED"... ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by i_walia
    Hey everyone.,

What are the current pssqft prices in Lotus Boulevard.

- Does it make sense to enter the project as an investor at this time?
    - Is the drive to Delhi convenient from this site?

thanks!

Noida me rates ka koi mai-baap nahin hai...jisko ollu mil jaye...woh 5000 me bhi resale karr rahe hain.... nahin toh phir good bargain ke baad 4200-4800 ke rates me bhi bik raha hai.... for investor with short term perspective..its not a good time to enter...atleast in LB/LP...rates should remain in these range upto one more year. Not many actual transactions happening, talked to few bank loan agents & RE brokers last week, Noida is witnessing a stagnant phase & no new transactions (in good no.) happening. Let LB Phase 1 become reality for the end users, you can check the quality then... These rates are here to stay for long..because of new projects every other day...

Drive to Delhi is convenient from LB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    fatichar bhai....apna status BANNED kyon bana rakha hai?
    Banned ke baad bhi post karr rahe ho..matlab...u have wrien the status as "BANNED"... ?

apne aap ko Noida forum se 1 din k liye BAN kiya tha.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody purchased 2nd parking slot? pls detail out the process, (is it available readily - how much are 3c charging etc) thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    Has anybody purchased 2nd parking slot? pls detail out the process, (is it available readily - how much are 3c charging etc) thanks.

not open yet dude!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    apne aap ko Noida forum se 1 din k liye BAN kiya tha.

Fatichar bhai ab to ban hata do...ho gaya 1 day..........:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan_oberoi
    Zohaib, you are confusing flat density with tower density now. Most new societies have 90-100 flats per acre which is okay as long as towers are laid out well with enough open area. Even in 3C'S own project Panache , layout is much better with less tower density.
    But, in LB , 30 towers in just 25 Acres, pathetic layout ! I have been to the site , there will hardly be any view from the balcony except the surrounding towers. They could have made lesser towers with same number flats or they could have not segregated Espacia like Panache Island is a part of LP.

I agree with you completely about GC view, Expressway View , etc is the best , no doubt. Lung space, open area in front of balcony and aesthetic view is nice to have !

You are comparing Layouts on paper....once 25-30 storey flats will be ready then you will see it yourself

LB is an advance stage of construction ....let other projects also come to similar construction levels....then we shall discuss.

Its no use to discuss at this stage
    CommentQuote
  • As i said before...once skeleton structure is ready...people will see themselves.

20-25 storey buildings staring at each other is going to be "normal" in Noida new projects.

How a tower is designed also makes a big impact.

I think LZ is 14 towers or so in 18 acres.....but still will be very dense when its ready...

so just wait and watch.....ALL PROJECTS in the region are High density....and one should be prepared for that (who ever wishes to live in them)
    CommentQuote
  • new buyers at LP ..ne nautanki laga rakhi hai forum pe...... :D:D:D:D

Kya bhaiya.... LP ke kuhd ke itne drawback logone ginwaye hai ki bass....
    Thoda LP thread padho...
    CommentQuote