3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    But where has the money gone - in JPs case they routed money to YEW/F1/Hospital/Nirman Sadan etc - 3C got land in easy EMI scheme and most projects sold - even at high rates - Delhi 1 etc. Commercial - Oxygen boulevard, sector 63 etc all well leased

Now it is very difficult to fathom where the money is??

Land ke paise poore nahin diye and construction pe to Zyaada kharcha nahin. Plus a lot of money came via PE red fort etc

Sardar Ji and Vidur's pockets?
    PE wale le ude and bachi kuchi ye le ude.
    Last edited by Malvish; February 3 2016, 10:25 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Phir to criminal case banta hai

Comment

Are you guys a part of the legal case lbwa is filing ?

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Phir to criminal case banta hai
          konsa law rokta he builder ko paise left right karne se?
          Last edited by Malvish; February 3 2016, 10:26 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Originally posted by abhaykacker View Post
            Are you guys a part of the legal case lbwa is filing ?
            LBBWA has already filed a legal case!!!!

Comment

And what's the status there

Comment

Hi !

I have been watching the discussions over a long time. I am an end consumer at lotus boulevard. I own a 2 BHK in tower 29. The work has been at standstill for over a year now n 3C guys do not even respond on mails. I am quite keen to be a part of this legal case n want to know how i can join in.

Further, i also went for site visit. While 3C had been telling that work was stalled after plumbing work but to our utter surprise apart from building the basic structure nothing has been done. Not a single labour was present at the site. I can share pictures n videos if required.

Regarding penalty, there simple answer is as per contract. Would like to connect with people sailing the same boat.
                Last edited by illusionist13; February 4 2016, 05:04 PM. Reason: text format

Comment

Hi All - let us get together and form a Lotus Boulevard home Buyer Association. I have a home in T18 and plagued with the same extra demand of money due to super area change.

1. Does anyone know if any objection to that was given to the noida authority?
                  2. Have people from T18 alread paid and got posession?

Can we all form an association to take on the builder?

Comment

Ppl in LB have already filed cases in CC. Why don't you take their coordinates from amitexpert; and join them rather than restarting this excercise again

Comment

amitexpert; heard that the work has now started in LB, do you have any feedback
                      Last edited by MANOJa; February 8 2016, 02:46 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X