5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

You are welcome, only hope they keep to their promise

Comment

Visited dby. The sales guy told me that work has started on T 19,20,22 and likely to start soon on 21. These 4 towers will be offered for Possession in 4 months. However, very little labour was visible but as stated, it is being ramped up.

Comment

one of friend has received an email from 3C that the OC for towers handed over for fit-outs is expected in 2 weeks and registration process will start once the OC is received.

Comment

Delays and builder aside....from outside it looks like a decent project quality wise. Never been inside.

Comment

agree saw it from outside, looks very open and well constructed.

Comment

Yes it is well constructed, may be not so open in the inside, but good land scaping. But overall it is still one of the better constructed ones. Unfortunately 3C totally ruined it with the long endless delay in giving possession.

Comment

i guess it shd be delivered 100% by end of this year

Comment

I strongly doubt they way 3c is addressing understanding customers pain. I agree entire project has ruined by these so called greedy partners and enjoy on hard earned money from all of us.

Comment

Sure they have sevearly tarnished their name, but I think it is all relative and seeing other projects in Noida, they are still amongst the better ones. Not least because of their excellent location

Comment

3C has no more interest in this project as what ever they want to earn or sucked they have more or less done and now as per there convenient and fund availability they r just doing some little work here and there.If they are really serious they must sell of there assets and delivered the Project booked by us in 2009 and not by putting surprise towers in front of your building and suffocating entire campus .They have lost the confident from buyers and investors not only because of delay but also for there approach /attitude/quality and there policies. Definitely its no more the best project .

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X