3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by vmn242018 View Post
    If this is the case their management team should have replied. I have sent them 7 reminders but yet to have a word from them.

Take this information with a pinch of salt
    The broker who sold me my apt, mainly operates in 3C properties. He sends me some updates on and off. Until last few months he said nothing is moving, though he claimed to be still buying and selling LB and LP apts.

He messaged in Feb that OC is expected in a month and work is going to start and a message yesterday that OC is received 2 days back. So I tend to believe him, as he knows I am not a potential buyer.
    Last edited by MANOJa; March 6 2016, 11:15 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi jollygood;

There is no choice but to trust what this broker is saying. Problem is- 3C is not saying a word. If they were under pressure from buyers to delays, now they have a reason to say something but their silence is causing problems.
      Last edited by Skittles8; March 7 2016, 11:47 AM. Reason: mentioned user

Comment

If this is the case their management team should have replied. I have sent them 7 reminders but yet to have a word from them.

Take this information with a pinch of salt
        Hi jollygood;

There is no choice but to trust what this broker is saying. Problem is- 3C is not saying a word. If they were under pressure from buyers to delays, now they have a reason to say something but their silence is causing problems.
        It is a confirmed news that OC has been rcvd and work has also started in towers 19-22
        Last edited by Malvish; March 7 2016, 02:14 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
          It is a confirmed news that OC has been rcvd and work has also started in towers 19-22
          @vishal1880

I am surprised that they have not shared this info with the buyers. Also how can this be verified?

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
            @vishal1880

I am surprised that they have not shared this info with the buyers. Also how can this be verified?
            Well don't worry abhi ek emotional email ayega Please tissue ka box le kar wait karna...

1. OC has been confirmed with Naveen Maan (they got it on Saturday which is Half day and today also is a holiday)
            2. The Work in T19-T22 has started and I have seen it with my own eyes. However, I had heard that 600 people will be working but it looks like only 60 (so the extra 0 may have been a typo while speaking). But then again I have not gone inside the towers and seen it, so they might actually have 600 people working and some of them might not be visible to the naked eye!....

But then yes seeing the kind of landscaping and facilities.... even Amrapali is better!

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
              Well don't worry abhi ek emotional email ayega Please tissue ka box le kar wait karna...

1. OC has been confirmed with Naveen Maan (they got it on Saturday which is Half day and today also is a holiday)
              2. The Work in T19-T22 has started and I have seen it with my own eyes. However, I had heard that 600 people will be working but it looks like only 60 (so the extra 0 may have been a typo while speaking). But then again I have not gone inside the towers and seen it, so they might actually have 600 people working and some of them might not be visible to the naked eye!....

But then yes seeing the kind of landscaping and facilities.... even Amrapali is better!
              Ok thanks, may things will be clear towards end of the week.

re the landscaping, I visited LB about 6-7 months back, I always liked the overall feel of the place, even saw the flats delivered for fit-outs, these were similar to those of phase 1, not sure what is your touchstone

Comment

I called customer service, the person confirmed OC is received on Saturday and they are waiting for original document, expected in next 2-3 days. Once this is received they will inform the buyers.

Comment

Anybody been there lately. Is work going on as promised by VB

Comment

My friend was there 10 days back, he has a unit in T-19, he said work was going on on multiple floors. Since it is mostly interior work, there were not many labour seen outside.

Also he received the following mail

It gives us immense pleasure to share with you that we are initiating the Possession & Registration process of your apartment at Lotus Boulevard.

As the first step towards the same, we are required to put forth the list of final allottees (Sub – Lessees) of your tower to Noida Authority. Thus, in case, the transfer/ sale of your apartment is already in process, we request you to kindly submit the transfer documents to us on or before 10th March’16. Thereafter, once the list is submitted, we would not be in a position to entertain any kind of changes like transfer/ name addition/deletion etc. Hence, any change afterwards, till the execution of tripartite Sub-Lease Deed cannot be accepted.
                    Subsequent to the Sub-Lease Deed in your favor, all the formalities related to the sale/transfer/name addition /deletion of your apartment will have to be taken up at your end with the Noida Authority. Accordingly, on submission of the relevant documents, we shall update our records with the new allottees details.

We request you to consider this on high priority and help us take the process forward at the right pace.

Also, if you intend to buy additional Car Park, please get in touch with our Sales team immediately for the same.

Comment

So set back of min 1.5 to 2 lac as the registery charges are get increase from 5% to 7% from 1st April. Thanks to great 3C should they deliver in feb/ march this additional burden in this crisses could be avoided. hopeless worst builder in Noida.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X