Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Just checked LB updates on LB site. Was surprised to more than 90% paint on exteriors of tower 28 in a month. More surprised to see that they reduce the tower by 5-6 floors

Comment

Looks like they uploaded photos of some other towers by mistake.

Comment

Is that a mistake or deliberately they did this to confuse customers? I don't see a reason why even after 5-6 days they have not removed those photos and put corrected photos.

Comment

We have a flat in Tower-29, and I can see actual status of the tower from road. The status shown in "Project Updates" is not correct and I am not sure whether it's a mistake or deliberate move to confuse customers.

Comment

I had been there in the month of feb n attched r the digitals of status. Initially, 3c staff discouraged me that u can not climb so many floors n we r telling u the status but on insistance they sent a guard with me. Status was disheartening n have no words for this shameless builder. Prices of everything be it registry/ stamp duty/ interiors, etc are increasing day by day ( leave apart rental loss ) n end consumer seems to be the only sufferer. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1460799728.013527.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	2272729Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1460799742.238226.jpg
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	2272730Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1460799759.847322.jpg
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	2272731Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1460799777.916405.jpg
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	2272732Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1460799807.734751.jpg
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	2272733

Comment

Not a single worker was visible anywhere in vicinity

Comment

I was telling you guys that 3C is in big mess financial and day by day its getting worst .They don't have money and defaulting all over strating from NA , financial institutions, contractors,Supplier, staff payments.They do not have land bank power like JP to get out of criss. I don't think they have any interest in this project just buying time .

Comment

the pics on 3 c website are same if you look at them carefully....different tower numbers but same pics...they are just trying to fool existing buyers and maybe new ones into buying thinking that the towers are close to rtm

Comment

Originally posted by alav2782 View Post
                    the pics on 3 c website are same if you look at them carefully....different tower numbers but same pics...they are just trying to fool existing buyers and maybe new ones into buying thinking that the towers are close to rtm
                    Take help of jollygood;. He is a satisfied customer of 3C and has lot of information and can clarify.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; April 16 2016, 10:01 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

The pictures are wrong, possibly an oversight. Towers upto 20 and T23 delivered, T22 and T24 are expected to be delivered shortly. There is no work at the moment in T25 to T30.

But they seem to have got some money as they have cleared dues for getting OC.
                      Last edited by MANOJa; April 16 2016, 10:45 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X