3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
    The pictures are wrong, possibly an oversight. Towers upto 20 and T23 delivered, T22 and T24 are expected to be delivered shortly. There is no work at the moment in T25 to T30.

But they seem to have got some money as they have cleared dues for getting OC.
    Hi Jollygood
    what all dues are to be cleared by 3C for getting OC. I understand that all these lands were taken from NA on 10 years plan. Do 3C has to clear all these dues before OC?

Comment

I do not know the exact extent of the dues, but OC was held up for long for want of dues. This was recently received .
      Of the total 29 towers 22 are delivered, 1 expected to delivered shortly and 6 remain.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
        The pictures are wrong, possibly an oversight. Towers upto 20 and T23 delivered, T22 and T24 are expected to be delivered shortly. There is no work at the moment in T25 to T30.

But they seem to have got some money as they have cleared dues for getting OC.
        What is the source of your information? Towers till 18 + 23 are delivered work had started in 19-22 but for 2 weeks and has now stopped.

Comment

I stay out of India. Can any please confirm if the construction started in Tower 19?

Comment

Originally posted by khanna95 View Post
            I stay out of India. Can any please confirm if the construction started in Tower 19?
            Almost over you should from them my June End!

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
              Almost over you should from them my June End!
              Sorry I mean may End provided all goes well.....

Comment

Anyone has any updates on real situation of Tower 21 ? Is the work happening at site and by when is it realistically likely to get delivered?

Comment

Originally posted by srialok View Post
                  Anyone has any updates on real situation of Tower 21 ? Is the work happening at site and by when is it realistically likely to get delivered?
                  Sept/Oct if all goes well. They have almost completed Tower 22 and should hand it over my May End post which they will work on 19 and 20 and Target to deliver it by July end. Post which the focus will be 21

Comment

Anyone took a note of a Public Notice given on 3C's website (Top right hand corner)? Should it be taken as a positive note?

The 3C Company-Real Estate Developer in Noida,Apartments in Noida Gurgaon,Buy Property in Noida,Noida Expressway,New Projects in Noida,Flats Noida Gurgaon,Commercial Property

Comment

This public notice is in response of news where 3C director's name were said to be involved in Panama leaks, where they have shown to be involved in financial inconsistencies.

In the public notice they are showing few UBS account statements, just be aware UBS is well known for black money deposits, it is the same Switz bank you might have heard in not so good news.
                      Last edited by MANOJa; May 16 2016, 08:02 AM. Reason: Text formatting.
                      Regards,
                      Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X