Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

It is pure business interest, nothing else. With the same assumption, the would complete the projects only if it is making business sense to them. They would just view this as a venture that is no longer profitable to them and delay it as much as possible.

Buyers should initiate all possible legal proceedings.

Comment

anuj.mca;

But in the same notice they are showing their commitment to complete pending work.
      Last edited by MANOJa; May 16 2016, 01:22 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

I really wish they complete the project and let us start living our life better. I am also tired of staying in rented flats and negotiating every year with owner to not raise too much rent.

I wish these builders also understand it.

In lotus zing, we recently started getting demand note, this time for brickwork. It came after more than 2 years, don't know when will next demand note will be raised. I am happy to pay my instalments provided they take it seriously and don't just grab this more money and then stop again.
        Regards,
        Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Got this mail from 3C for Tower 28 Handover:

Dear Patrons,

At the onset, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in regards to the timelines which we have shared earlier.

We would like to share with you that the revised handover timeline of your tower would be March 2017.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Regards,

Team 3C

Did anybody else get any mail for other towers?

Comment

Yes. For T27, they have confirmed Nov 2016- Fingers Crossed. Hope they will be able to finish it on time as mentioned.

Comment

For Tower 30 also it is March 2017

Comment

Godrej Properties Sector 79 is this good for 3C or not as they may sell land of 79 sector to Godrej to get some cash.

Comment

any cash this time is good, also will do well for their other projects in that area since profile of area will improve i feel. however be assured Godrej would have negotiated a hard bargain may be less than purchase price of Lotus

Comment

Got similar letter for T29 with Apr 17 as delivery date.

Comment

I think this is something to do with the protest by some 3C customers last week, by sending this mail they atleast placate T28-29-30 buyers till Mar-Apr 2017. The project should complete, if they had to pack bags they would have done it by now, the only question is by when will they complete.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X