3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Hi All,

I am getting a Rs. 5100/ sqft. (all inclusive deal) (excluding transfer charges) for purchase of 2BHK flat in Tower 29 of Lotus Boulevard. Should I go for it or not? And is the price right or should I try to bargain....please suggest

Comment

The transfer is close to 171, plus brokerage of about 50 psf. So the deal is effectively 5350, what floor, also is it in 50- 50 plan or do you need to pay upfront.

I think in this price you can also get RTM in other societies.
      Last edited by jollygood; June 22 2016, 02:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I am getting higher floor.....18th....RTM in units are asking for around 65-70 lakhs for similar size ....My budget is around 55 lakhs so thought of going for towers 28,29 and 30...but is it advisable to go for under construction units considering current market scenario?

I am not sure about the payment plan yet...but as per the broker close to 80% of the payment has already been make so accordingly I will have to pay to the seller.

Comment

Originally posted by zenith1986 View Post
          I am getting higher floor.....18th....RTM in units are asking for around 65-70 lakhs for similar size ....My budget is around 55 lakhs so thought of going for towers 28,29 and 30...but is it advisable to go for under construction units considering current market scenario?

I am not sure about the payment plan yet...but as per the broker close to 80% of the payment has already been make so accordingly I will have to pay to the seller.
          About a year back the company had come up with a 50-50 plan to allow some investors to dispose their left over inventory, most units were in T29 and T30, higher floors, the price was about 5200 BSP + 550 additional charges. But these were on 50 / 50 plan, 50% to be paid over a year and 50% on possession, since then there is a drop in price but due to transfer you are getting a benefit of only about 300 psf. This is very low, also the added execution risks. I feel there would be RTM options in this price range

Also note that in LB some floors have extended balconies to create an elevation, so please check that your unit in not under such an extended balcony.

Comment

Any one got any email regarding delivery date of Tower 26?

Comment

Hi,
              I am also in T26. Nothing heard as yet.

Comment

I heard people from tower 27 and tower 28 were getting emails from 3C about delivery in mar 2017. But still nothing about tower 26. It seems neglected around rest of the towers.

Though the work is on on tower 21 and 24 but i don't see any updates coming for tower 25 n 26.
                Last edited by MANOJa; June 23 2016, 03:21 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

One my friend has a unit in T19 and has been offered possession. The company charged 8% super area increase and have denied him delay penalty citing a clause in BBA that there was delay in payments from his side, even though he had paid interest for the delayed period.
                  My friend also said that they have offered upto 50% delay penalty to people who only had 1 or 2 days delay.
                  Also my friend asked for an explanation for the super area increase and 3C arranged his meeting with their architects, who were represented by some junior guys but were fully equipped and shared the old plan and the new plan and the area increase. It appeared satisfied on this score. I am quite surprised, can anyone share their experience.

Comment

Originally posted by zenith1986 View Post
                    Hi All,

I am getting a Rs. 5100/ sqft. (all inclusive deal) (excluding transfer charges) for purchase of 2BHK flat in Tower 29 of Lotus Boulevard. Should I go for it or not? And is the price right or should I try to bargain....please suggest
                    Yes, I have a unit in Tower 28, did indeed get a mail with delivery date as Mar 2017. Taken the news with a 1 KG pack of Tata namak
                    But, I feel that inspite of the delay & thuggery of 3C, they are still working on towers one by one, if they had to pack bags and declare themselves bankrupt they would have done by now. The project has one of the best locations of Noida, surrounded by low rise on almost all directions, so now perhaps is the best time for buying units in Tower 28-29-30. Heavily discounted prices, and possibility of maximum appreciation within all towers of this project. I am not selling my unit at these low prices, but some people are.

Comment

tower 25 delivery is in oct 16 and 26 is in nov , that's what the new deadlines are , well at least the infamous words tentative have not been used, I am guessing that most likely end of the year is most likely scanario given that other towers are slowly being handed over.
                      its been a long wait,
                      regarding penalty, people without any default are getting 100% or at least that is being reported 100% but minus 9 months of force majuer ( builder is taking recourse for NGT, water etc )
                      for people with some default, it is a bargain scene where you have to justify the delay etc and builder may hand over some pittance

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X