Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • got my agreement today
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit_s
    Analysis/ comparison of 3C Lotus Boulevard and JPGreens Wishtown Klassic is required. Looking to buy either of these 2/3 BHK.

Kindly give some comments on this.

Cheers

Klassic is sold our!! Kosmos is availaible. Waise lotus boulevard is better anyday, construction has started.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi vishal1880,
    Do you find any adverse clause in your buyer's agreement? Is everyhting reasonable or are there one-sided clauses in favour of the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any thing available in 3C's, this morning got a call from allcheckdeals and they were trying to convince me abt Sector 70 Amrapali project.

Can some one confirm if 3C's have still things available.

Also name and contact of few brokers will be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parulbhatnagar
    Is there any thing available in 3C's, this morning got a call from allcheckdeals and they were trying to convince me abt Sector 70 Amrapali project.
    Can some one confirm if 3C's have still things available.

Also name and contact of few brokers will be helpful.

They definitely keep few flats unbooked here and there. Brokers ususlly try to divert the buyer to one where they have more comission. If you are specifically looking for apartment in LB, I am sure you can get it.

Just tell the broker to get you what you want or work with other brokers. Try both Unicon and AllCheckDeals. You should also get 4-6% discount from the broker on LB.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

We got our allotement letter today.

Regards
    Priyanka
    CommentQuote
  • I beleive there is nothing available in LB, in so called open towers up till now that is tower 27. You may get hig end floors (16,17), or you may get something in resale (3175-3200/-), wait for next towers to get open, tower 28, there will be flats available but that wont happen before mid jan and the price will also go up like 3350/- Right now they are more concentrating on espacia.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the going rate at Lotus Espacia for a 1970 sq ft? and how much is the dealer cash back? Thanks!

Someone quoted me 3375/sq ft which I think is very high.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C rates

You are correct. 3C has increased the rates and prevailing rate is 3375 for espacia.

You can get 4-6% discount from broker but that depends upon the availability of flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Dealer cash back is 7%. Yes 3375/- is high but that is what the rates are.
    CommentQuote
  • Advice on Espacia

Hi All

I am planning to buy 1970 sq ft Espacia apartment, getting the same rate as mentioned by ajng i.e. 3375 psf with a cashback discount of 6%.

I would like to know which points did you guys considered before booking like floor, landscape facing etc.

I am askinng this becuase I do not know in which unit they are going to build 1970 sq ft apartment.

This may or may not be landscape facing. Did you guys know the exact location of your apartment before booking ?

Does it make really big difference in renting and selling if the flat/apartment is not landscape facing?

Please let me know your opinions. I will appreciate your suggestions and advice.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I booked y'day and went for a 2560 sq ft. There were no 1970 sq ft apartments available on lower floors - only on 2 digit floors. There were 100s of people at the site and it appeared as if people were buying vegetables rather than buying a 60+ lacs flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Priyanka,

Which phase/tower is your apartment in. Would want to confirm the terms of the agreement in wake of the title dispute that few members have pointed out on this forum.

Rgds,
    ABathla

Originally Posted by priyankasharmakumar
    Hello,

We got our allotement letter today.

Regards
    Priyanka
    CommentQuote
  • booked in 3c

HI all

After a lot of deliberation on JP Greens Wish Town Classic , Supertech's Apex and Eco citi and 3C Lotus I finally booked a 2BHK in 3C Lotus Boulevard.

Cheers
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

Congrats! So did you in the newly launched tower (I think its 27) or could you get one in towers launched earlier. And if you dont mind telling at what rate did you finalise?

Originally Posted by amit_s
    HI all

After a lot of deliberation on JP Greens Wish Town Classic , Supertech's Apex and Eco citi and 3C Lotus I finally booked a 2BHK in 3C Lotus Boulevard.

Cheers
    Amit
    CommentQuote