3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by Catch Sanjay View Post
    Got an email from 3C Customer Care. T27 is scheduled to be delivered by Nov-Dec of this year. Tried to check pics on their site but it is not updated yet.
    Can you share the letter from 3C. I thought that T27 was atleast 6 - 8 months away.

Comment

Got an email from 3C Customer Care. T27 is scheduled to be delivered by Nov-Dec of this year. Tried to check pics on their site but it is not updated yet.
      The target is max December end. Work is going on at good pace in LB towers

Comment

There is no letter as such. I sent them an email because I was told that it would be delivered by Q4 2016. As per the email I got today morning they are saying T27 will be delivered by Nov-Dec this year.

Comment

Can someone post pictures, also @catch Sanjay can you share the email deleting personal info.

Comment

I am also waiting for some pics to be posted.

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

Further to the trailing email, we would like to inform you that Tower 27 shall be handed over by end of November/December 2016. Please be assured that our endeavor is to give possession at the earliest and we shall do our best to minimize the delay.

Regards,
            Team 3C

Comment

I believe if not in Nov-Dec, it will be delivered anytime before Q1 2017. Keeping fingers crossed.

Comment

I am also waiting for some pics to be posted.

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

Further to the trailing email, we would like to inform you that Tower 27 shall be handed over by end of November/December 2016. Please be assured that our endeavor is to give possession at the earliest and we shall do our best to minimize the delay.

Regards,
                Team 3C
                Thanks but I believe these emails are simply copy pasted. The recent email from T28 was more detailed and also more credible

But yes fingers crossed

Comment

Cant agree more. But no choice either. I hope case of Supertech will pass some message to builders though I believe 3C will not fall in that category.
                  Last edited by Malvish; September 10 2016, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Another news related to LB, it seems Lotus Peak is being made after all. A broker told me and saw construction activity also going on last night, the broker also informed that 3C has received substantial funds and is completing work at all sites at full speed.

Comment

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X