3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

hi,
    any one came to know what that tower 31 is (near tower 8 & entrance)

Comment

anyone who visits the site, please update in quality of finishing.

seriousely, agar bekaar hui, to noida ke saare under construction ke daam gir jayenge

Comment

mallicious intentions

Originally posted by anubhaviit
        its a two tone plain vanilla finish from outside, looks like a hospital building. colors are in shades of Brown (why Brown ?? it sucks)
        dear sorry to say but i fined you are obbsessed with ur decision of buying with prateek stylome, but u take wrong methods of disgrace other projects to show ur project as successfull.

dear before wring all these criticizam try to empathise the end user u put there hard erned money and seen dreams of own home, let them decide there taste.

nothing personal, but watchinyou from quite long..

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit
          its a two tone plain vanilla finish from outside, looks like a hospital building. colors are in shades of Brown (why Brown ?? it sucks)
          I agree it is not looking good atleast not what we all expected. Looking at the marketing strategy of 3C from last 1.5 Years I am sure 3C is not going to loose the game on exteriors. They still have 3 months for first possession. I am sure they will take care of this.

Comment

just deleted my post. i know it was wrong tone...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Alert View Post
              I agree it is not looking good atleast not what we all expected. Looking at the marketing strategy of 3C from last 1.5 Years I am sure 3C is not going to loose the game on exteriors. They still have 3 months for first possession. I am sure they will take care of this.
              i think there are multiple layer of external coating. what is visible now may not be final, and some high quality paint might be applied after this.

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
                great, Anubhav.

You joined the forum before 1 year. did you wait for 1 year after joining here to make booking? or is stylome your second purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
                  arre aap jaise bade vyakti ka tone toh theek hi tha..delete kyon kiya...its ur usual tone... duniya badal jaati hai swabhaav nahin badalta... na badla hai na badlega...na aapka na mera...

LB ko aap jaane do...jo hai jaisa hai...
                  Stylome pe dhyaan do... ask Pratik to make a strong foundation...earthquakes have started showing their love for Noida...

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                    great, Anubhav.

You joined the forum before 1 year. did you wait for 1 year after joining here to make booking? or is stylome your second purchase?
                    Well i was looking for the right project for almost 2 yr, and stylome just stroked the right cords of my project screening.
                    location, builder, density, loading, land payment, layout, specification, external elevation, location of my unit (forever no building infront and back 200 mtrs). for this had to pay premium but got satisfaction and peace of mind. lets hope prateek gives its best shot as they too want to showcase it as iconic product in their portfolio.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                      arre aap jaise bade vyakti ka tone toh theek hi tha..delete kyon kiya...its ur usual tone... duniya badal jaati hai swabhaav nahin badalta... na badla hai na badlega...na aapka na mera...

LB ko aap jaane do...jo hai jaisa hai...
                      Stylome pe dhyaan do... ask Pratik to make a strong foundation...earthquakes have started showing their love for Noida...
                      Lchand leave this, and reply to my post regarding queries from 3C.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X